segue of the week; contest

  • Tony Renner
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2004
      Segue of the week:

      Jay Farrar, "Why Should We End This Way," BROWN EYED HANDSOME MAN
      into
      Son Volt, "Sometimes," POR VIDA.

      I've got a copy of BROWN EYED HANDSOME MAN, which includes tracks
      from the Skeletons, the Bottle Rockets, Rockhouse Ramblers, Waterloo,
      and a bunch of other St. Louis bands for the first person who can
      tell me who wrote the above songs. Make sure to send your snail-mail
      address.

      -- Tony
    • Barry Mazor
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2004
        -Hey Tony, isn't this too generous? I mean, "Why Should We End This Way?" is
        by Berry and "Sometimes" by Alejandro--just as the troubtes are set up, No?
        <>

        Hope this hasn't prevented someone from copping a disc.

        Barry M

        -- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Renner" <noblegasesuk@y...>
        wrote:

        > Segue of the week:
        >
        > Jay Farrar, "Why Should We End This Way," BROWN EYED HANDSOME MAN
        > into
        > Son Volt, "Sometimes," POR VIDA.
        >
        > I've got a copy of BROWN EYED HANDSOME MAN, which includes tracks
        > from the Skeletons, the Bottle Rockets, Rockhouse Ramblers, Waterloo,
        > and a bunch of other St. Louis bands for the first person who can
        > tell me who wrote the above songs. Make sure to send your snail-mail
        > address.
        >
        > -- Tony
      • Tony Renner
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2004
          I'm generous to a fault, sir.

          -- Tony

          --- Barry Mazor <brmaz@...> wrote:

          > -Hey Tony, isn't this too generous? I mean, "Why
          > Should We End This Way?" is
          > by Berry and "Sometimes" by Alejandro--just as the
          > troubtes are set up, No?
          > <>
          >
          > Hope this hasn't prevented someone from copping a
          > disc.
          >
          > Barry M
          >

          > -- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, "Tony Renner"
          > <noblegasesuk@y...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Segue of the week:
          > >
          > > Jay Farrar, "Why Should We End This Way," BROWN
          > EYED HANDSOME MAN
          > > into
          > > Son Volt, "Sometimes," POR VIDA.
          > >
          > > I've got a copy of BROWN EYED HANDSOME MAN, which
          > includes tracks
          > > from the Skeletons, the Bottle Rockets, Rockhouse
          > Ramblers, Waterloo,
          > > and a bunch of other St. Louis bands for the first
          > person who can
          > > tell me who wrote the above songs. Make sure to
          > send your snail-mail
          > > address.
          > >
          > > -- Tony

          Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.