AMC on WYEP/KCRW

  • RICHARD BRAZIER
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2004
      Hey all, American Music Club are gonna be on WYEP in Pittsburgh Wednesday
      afternoon (3pm) for a session and another one on 22nd Nov on KCRWs Morning
      becomes eclectic in LA.
      If anyone is going to the AMC shows in Pittsbugh,Philadelphia or Columbus
      and is able to tape,please get in touch off list,I can get board access for
      you and you will be greatly rewarded,I could even pay for your ticket.
      thanks
      Richard

      The American Music Club/Mark Eitzel archive
      http://www.geocities.com/rsjbraz/AmericanMusicClubArchive.html

      http://www.geocities.com/richbraz/musictrading.html