recommended segue:

  • Tony Renner
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2004
      my segue of the week:

      The Sun -- My Girlfriend's Best Friend --Did Your Mother Tell You EP
      into
      Nick Cave -- Get Ready for Love -- Abbatoir Blues

      -- tony

      http://wwww.candystorerock.org (but this week's playlist isn't linked
      yet)
    • steve@clinkmagazine.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2004

        > my segue of the week:
        >
        > The Sun -- My Girlfriend's Best Friend --Did Your Mother Tell You EP
        > into

        i LOVE that song.

        it's sick how much i love it. i have their other ep too. that's all they
        have out, right?

        steve