Re: [fearnwhiskey] Re: next week's new releases & reissues

    Message 1 of 142 , Oct 9, 2004
      --On Friday, October 8, 2004 6:16 PM +0000 Stevo <stevolende@...>
      wrote:

      > This has been on the racks over here vin Ireland for the last few
      > weeks. Is it a European label release or something?

      Yep, nice bit of symmetry with the last AMC disc, which came out in the UK
      a month or so before the US release in 1994. But what I've heard of _Love
      Songs for Patriots_ is a lot better than _San Francisco_.

      Message 142 of 142 , Apr 26, 2006
        Culled from ICE.
        <http://icemagazine.com/dates/228/release.asp>

        new releases
        may 02

        Current 93 Black Ships Ate the Sky (guest vocals by Marc Almond,
        Antony, Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, Shirley Collins and more) (Durtro)

        Danko Jones Sleep Is the Enemy (Razor & Tie)

        Alejandro Escovedo The Boxing Mirror (produced by John Cale) (Back
        Porch/Narada/EMI)

        Roy Hargrove Quintet Nothing Serious (w/Slide Hampton) (Verve)

        Pearl Jam Pearl Jam (J Records)

        vault releases
        may 02

        Albert King Complete at Montreux (Stax)

        Renaissance British Tour '76 (previously unreleased) (MLP)

        DVD Chuck Berry Hail! Hail! Rock 'N' Roll (Chronicles)