Re: next week's new releases & reissues

  • Stevo
    Message 1 of 142 , Oct 8, 2004
      --- In fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com, Carl Zimring <cz28@a...> wrote:
      > Culled from ICE. To say I'm looking forward to next Tuesday is an
      > understatement.
      >
      > Carl Z.
      >
      > <http://www.icemagazine.com/dates/211/release.asp>
      >
      > new releases
      > October 12
      >
      > American Music Club Love Songs for Patriots (Merge)

      This has been on the racks over here vin Ireland for the last few
      weeks. Is it a European label release or something?
      Stevo
      who for some reason hasn't picked it up yet.
      Must rectify.
      Message 142 of 142 , Apr 26, 2006
        Culled from ICE.
        <http://icemagazine.com/dates/228/release.asp>

        new releases
        may 02

        Current 93 Black Ships Ate the Sky (guest vocals by Marc Almond,
        Antony, Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, Shirley Collins and more) (Durtro)

        Danko Jones Sleep Is the Enemy (Razor & Tie)

        Alejandro Escovedo The Boxing Mirror (produced by John Cale) (Back
        Porch/Narada/EMI)

        Roy Hargrove Quintet Nothing Serious (w/Slide Hampton) (Verve)

        Pearl Jam Pearl Jam (J Records)

        vault releases
        may 02

        Albert King Complete at Montreux (Stax)

        Renaissance British Tour '76 (previously unreleased) (MLP)

        DVD Chuck Berry Hail! Hail! Rock 'N' Roll (Chronicles)