AMC

  • Steve Gardner
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 8, 2004
      So, I've been listening to the upcoming AMC disc all day today. Whew! I absolutely love it. I haven't been a fan of any of Eitzel's solo stuff, so I was worried this reunion album wouldn't be so hot. My spirits lifted when I saw them in Seattle, but I was still a little wary of the album. But now I've heard it (a few times) and I'm blown away. In fact, it might even be one of my favorite AMC discs ever. And I say that even being a big lover of the pedal steel sound that is missing on this one. Good stuff.

      Oh, and Merge records are just as amazing.

      steve