AMC (was: next week's new releases & reissues)

  • Carl A Zimring
    Message 1 of 142 , Oct 5, 2004

      >> American Music Club Love Songs for Patriots (Merge)
      >
      > I heard this all the way through once at work a couple of weeks ago.
      > Dang, it was soooooo gooooood.

      Considering how much I know you miss Bruce Kaphan's pedal steel guitar, that's a promising review. I have an order in for this, the Camper (which is already contending with Joel Phelps's _Customs_ as my favorite of the year), the Buckner, and a bunch of other discs...

      Message 142 of 142 , Apr 26, 2006
        Culled from ICE.
        <http://icemagazine.com/dates/228/release.asp>

        new releases
        may 02

        Current 93 Black Ships Ate the Sky (guest vocals by Marc Almond,
        Antony, Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, Shirley Collins and more) (Durtro)

        Danko Jones Sleep Is the Enemy (Razor & Tie)

        Alejandro Escovedo The Boxing Mirror (produced by John Cale) (Back
        Porch/Narada/EMI)

        Roy Hargrove Quintet Nothing Serious (w/Slide Hampton) (Verve)

        Pearl Jam Pearl Jam (J Records)

        vault releases
        may 02

        Albert King Complete at Montreux (Stax)

        Renaissance British Tour '76 (previously unreleased) (MLP)

        DVD Chuck Berry Hail! Hail! Rock 'N' Roll (Chronicles)