next week's new releases & reissues

    Message 1 of 142 , Oct 5, 2004
      Culled from ICE. To say I'm looking forward to next Tuesday is an
      understatement.

      Carl Z.

      <http://www.icemagazine.com/dates/211/release.asp>

      new releases
      October 12

      American Music Club Love Songs for Patriots (Merge)

      Aqueduct Pistols at Dawn (Barsuk)

      Joseph Arthur Our Shadows Will Remain (Vector)

      Afrika Bambaataa Dark Matter: Moving at the Speed of Light (Tommy Boy)

      Frank Black Francis Frank Black Francis (spinART)

      Richard Buckner Dents and Shells (Merge)

      Camper Van Beethoven New Roman Times (ICE #210; first new studio album in
      14 years w/all original members. Release marks 21st anniversary of band)
      (Vanguard)

      Frog Eyes The Folded Palm (Absolutely Kosher)

      Holly Golightly Slowly but Surely (Damaged Goods)

      Chris Isaak Holiday Album (Stevie Nicks guests on "Santa Claus Is Coming
      to Town") (Reprise)

      Mos Def The New Danger (Geffen)

      Clive Palmer (of the Incredible String Band) All Roads Lead to Land
      (Dicristina)

      Yeah Yeah Yeahs Tell Me What Rockers to Swallow (Interscope)

      DVD Wu-Tang Clan Live! (performance at Rock the Bells Festival) (Sanctuary)

      vault releases

      October 12

      Solomon Burke King Solomon/I Wish I Knew (two-fer) (Collectables)

      Rodney Crowell The Essential (Columbia/Legacy)

      Roger Daltrey Can’t Wait to See the Movie, Parting Should Be Painless and
      Rocks in the Head (Wounded Bird)

      Duke Ellington (with Stephan Grapelli) Jazz Violin Session (Wounded Bird)

      Jobriath Lonely Planet Boy (best-of compiled by Morrissey) (Attack)

      King Crimson 21st Century Schizoid Guide to (four-CD box set) (DGM/Inner
      Knot)

      Eugene Mirman The Notorious Nightclub Comedy of (liner notes by David
      Cross) (Suicide Squeeze)

      The O’Jays The Essential (Columbia/Legacy)

      Astor Piazzolla Box Set (three CDs) (Milan)

      Johnny Winter Second Winter: Legacy Edition (ICE #209) (Columbia/Epic)

      Wu-Tang Clan Legend of: Greatest Hits (BMG Heritage)

      Yellow Man Yellow Fever - The Early Years (Sanctuary/Trojan)
      Message 142 of 142 , Apr 26, 2006
        Culled from ICE.
        <http://icemagazine.com/dates/228/release.asp>

        new releases
        may 02

        Current 93 Black Ships Ate the Sky (guest vocals by Marc Almond,
        Antony, Bonnie 'Prince' Billy, Shirley Collins and more) (Durtro)

        Danko Jones Sleep Is the Enemy (Razor & Tie)

        Alejandro Escovedo The Boxing Mirror (produced by John Cale) (Back
        Porch/Narada/EMI)

        Roy Hargrove Quintet Nothing Serious (w/Slide Hampton) (Verve)

        Pearl Jam Pearl Jam (J Records)

        vault releases
        may 02

        Albert King Complete at Montreux (Stax)

        Renaissance British Tour '76 (previously unreleased) (MLP)

        DVD Chuck Berry Hail! Hail! Rock 'N' Roll (Chronicles)