Penelope Houston in Germany

  • Pat Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004
      Hey- just wanted to mention that I'll be going on tour of Germany
      with Penelope Houston this month. We'll be joined by the
      magnificent Moore Brothers on the 20 dates.

      The itinerary is on her website penelope.net

      Also, you can order my new CD, Famous Butterflies, through that
      website. It's got a bunch of stuff recorded with the Wellsprings of
      Hope about 10 years ago as well as 4 new songs recorded with
      Gene Parsons and others.
      http://www.penelope.net/patj.html

      Auf weidersehen!

      Pat