A Nation of Millions Now Living...

  • Justin Hopper
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2004
      This just popped into my head for some reason: I read an article once where
      someone referred to a [I assume fake] post-rock tribute to hiphop entitled
      "It Takes A Nation of Millions Now Living Will Never Die To Hold Us Back".

      Does that ring bells with anyone? I've never found it since... and if I
      dreamt it up, I'd like to release that album. ;)

      juddy

      Justin Hopper
      Music Editor
      Pittsburgh City Paper
      650 Smithfield St., Ste. 2200
      Pittsburgh, PA 15222
      www.pghcitypaper.com
      phone: 412-316-3342 x165
      fax: 412-316-3388
      jhopper@...

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 1, 2004
        Or with a little extra volume and an added dose of mope:

        And You Shall Know Us By The Trail of a Nation of Millions Now Living Will Never Die To Hold Us Back (But I've Chosen Darkness).

        =============
        Carl Wilson
        The Globe and Mail
        http://www.zoilus.com <http://www.zoilus.com/>

        The causes were different, but it's eerie how tightly bunched the passings
        of the three mainstays of the band were.

        ***

        http://olympics.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=entertainmentNews <http://olympics.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=entertainmentNews&storyID> &storyID
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129oqcpvu/M=315388.5455589.6541277.2248467/D=grplch/S=1707423753:HM/EXP=1096746579/A=2372349/R=0/SIG=12idgqpgc/*https://www.orchardbank.com/hcs/hcsapplication?pf=PLApply&media=EMYHNL40WL1004SS> click here
        <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=315388.5455589.6541277.2248467/D=grplch/S=:HM/A=2372349/rand=759642160>

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links