Web site update

  • Kevin J. Hosey
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 18, 2004
      Val and I recently updated our Website, http://Buffaloroots.com, with
      an interview with Gurf Morlix, live reviews of the Tarbox Ramblers and
      the goodbye to Buffalo show of Rex Hobart, CD reviews of Slaid Cleaves,
      Greg Hobbs and Loomer, among other interviews and reviews.
      If you want to check it out, please do so; if you want to send
      information or items for review, you can contact us through the Web
      site or to me here off list. Thanks.

      Kevin J. Hosey
      http://Buffaloroots.com
    • Kevin J. Hosey
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2004
        Question of the week, from a female at the music counter at the Borders
        in Saratoga Springs, NY, Saturday morning when I asked her where the
        Americana/alt.country section was:
        "You mean ... um, bluegrass?"

        Kevin
        http://Bufffaloroots.com