Town & Country, New Zealand. Monday 06 Sept

  • Blue Smoke Music Company
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2004
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Monday 6 Sept
      nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      *** WELCOME TO THE FIRST SHOW OF OUR 14th YEAR ***

      ARTISTS of the Week: CHIP TAYLOR & CARRIE RODRIGUEZ, Let's Leave This Town
      [trainwreckrecords.com]
      ALBUM of the Week: NOTHIN' FANCY, Reflections [Pinecastle]

      * @ 8.45 pm THE KINGPUP RADIO SHOW. Guest: SOUTHERN EXPRESS

      * @ 9.00 pm RITCHIE ROBERTS paddles in from The Twin Lakes Opry:

      GEORGE STRAIT, What's Going On In Your World [MCA]
      ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL, Lay Down Sally [EMI]
      WILLIE NELSON, Harbour Lights [Sony]
      ELVIS PRESLEY, It's Now Or Never [BMG]
      WILF CARTER, It Makes No Difference Now [BMG] Ca
      GRAFFITI, All My Exes Live In Texas [unreleased] NZ
      CHARLEY PRIDE, Just Between You And Me [BMG]
      BOXCAR WILLIE, Boxcar Blues [CDW]

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS surrenders up his WMD [Western Music Discs]:

      THE BAILES BROTHERS, That Beautiful Picture [Jasmine]
      KITTY WELLS, Cheatin' A Sin [Castle]
      TEX MORTON, I'm Betting The Roll On Roma [Golden Editions] NZ
      SLIM DUSTY, A Word To Texas Jack [EMI] Oz
      DOTTIE WEST, Country Girl [RCA]
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, Travellin' Blues [Castle-Pulse]
      DICK CURLESS, Down By The Old River [EMI]
      MARTY ATKINSON, Nelly Bligh [highlandpublishing.com]
      CHARLY OTT, Heart's Desire [HMG]
      JOE NICHOLS, What's A Guy To Do [Universal South]
      CHUCK McCABE, The Flavour Came From Fat [chuck-mccabe.com]
      ANN PASCOE, Misty Morning Memory [alpine(at)world-net.co.nz] NZ
      JUSSI SYREN, Restless [Bluelight Records]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE has Dedications & a kitbag full of New Releases:

      CHIP TAYLOR & CARRIE RODRIGUEZ, You Are Danger [trainwreckrecords.com]
      NOTHIN' FANCY, Little Wooden Crosses [Pinecastle]
      JODI VAUGHAN, Where's My Teddy Bear [Manuka Sounds] NZ
      CEDAR CREEK BAND, Blue As The Bluegrass In Kentucky [self] Oz
      CHIP TAYLOR & CARRIE RODRIGUEZ, Extra [trainwreckrecords.com]
      ROGER MILLER, Dark Side Of The Moon [RCA]
      CHIP TAYLOR & CARRIE RODRIGUEZ, Was That For Me [trainwreckrecords.com]
      NOTHIN' FANCY, Headin' Back To Ole Tennessee [Pinecastle]
      HOWIE DAMRON, Gallia County Farm Boy [HMG]
      LEFTY FRIZZELL, If You've Got The Money I've Got The Time [Time-Life]
      PALERIDER, Kaitaia Town [self] NZ
      EDDY ARNOLD, Take Me In Your Arms And Hold Me [Time-Life]
      LENNY SOLOMON, He's A Cowboy [self]
      ROY COST, Rockabilly Baby [Vega Records]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you.
      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange, Town & Country Radio Show's anchor host for 13+ years.
      Postal Address: 21 Redvers Drive, Belmont, Lower Hutt 6009, New Zealand