RE: [fearnwhiskey] pick Ubu's greatest hits!

  • Wilson, Carl
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2004
      Here's what I sent in the other day. Let the squabbling begin! (Wait, does nobody else care? <g>)

      Only totally unrepresented album is "Song of the Bailing Man." Not that it's so terrible, but it's a low point.

      Also: What was the other band that did this the same way recently? I've been trying to recall. Oh wait! I just did - it was No Means No.

      PERE UBU - UNSTUCK COMPLETELY
      Greatest Hits 1975-2005

      1. We Have the Technology
      2. Heart of Darkness
      3. Final Solution
      4. My Dark Ages
      5. Nonalignment Pact
      6. The Modern Dance
      7. Street Waves
      8. Humour Me

      9. Laughing
      10. Misery Goats
      11. I Can't Believe It (Live)
      12. Caligari's Mirror
      13. Codex
      14. Go
      15. Rhapsody in Pink
      16. All the Dogs Are Barking
      17. Say Goodbye

      18. Miss You

      19. The Hollow Earth
      20. Busman's Honeymoon
      21. Bus Called Happiness
      22. Nevada!

      23. The Waltz
      24. Over the Moon

      25. Worlds In Collision
      26. Oh Catherine
      27. Winter in the Firelands

      28. Wasted
      29. Beach Boys

      30. Don't Worry
      31. Electricity
      32. Sad.txt
      33. Muddy Waters
      34. Dark
      35. Wasteland
      PLUS one as-yet-unreleased track
      (which would be 36 but I'm assuming they're counting on that...)