AMC at Bumbershoot

  • Steve Berry
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2004
      With any luck at all, I'll be at the AMC show at Bumbershoot, as well. We may have to work this looonnngggg weekend, though. Also want to see Bebel Gilberto and Nick Lowe, even though they are playing at the same time.

      -- SteveB

      Message: 8
      Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 8:57:41 -1100
      From: Chris Hill <chillout@...>
      Subject: Re: Re: songs about the great depression

      > > AMC in Portland, Thursday night!
      >
      > Lucky bastard.

      So lucky that it's possible to catch the Portland club show
      then come up and see them in an outdoor setting at the
      Bumbershoot festival.

    • RICHARD BRAZIER
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
        If any of you guys are going to the Portland & Seattle shows and would be
        good enough to jot down setlist or even better tape show ( i think I have
        someone doing the portland show) It would be great to hear from you.Should
        be a lot of new stuff from the album,Mark was over here in UK the other day
        and regalled us with his version of The Beach Boys Till I Die,sadly I think
        it was a one off!
        They have a new keyboardist on this tour cos Marc Capelle has left the band
        so gonna be interesting to see if they sound different.
        Rich

        The American Music Club/Mark Eitzel archive
        http://www.geocities.com/rsjbraz/AmericanMusicClubArchive.html

        http://www.geocities.com/richbraz/musictrading.html

        >From: Steve Berry <scberry@...>
        >To: fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [fearnwhiskey] AMC at Bumbershoot
        >Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:18:13 -0700 (PDT)
        >
        >With any luck at all, I'll be at the AMC show at Bumbershoot, as well. We
        >may have to work this looonnngggg weekend, though. Also want to see Bebel
        >Gilberto and Nick Lowe, even though they are playing at the same time.
        >
        >-- SteveB
        >
        >fearnwhiskey@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        >Message: 8
        > Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 8:57:41 -1100
        > From: Chris Hill <chillout@...>
        >Subject: Re: Re: songs about the great depression
        >
        > > > AMC in Portland, Thursday night!
        > >
        > > Lucky bastard.
        >
        >So lucky that it's possible to catch the Portland club show
        >then come up and see them in an outdoor setting at the
        >Bumbershoot festival.

        http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger
      • Carl A Zimring
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2004
          > They have a new keyboardist on this
          > tour cos Marc Capelle has left the band so gonna be interesting to see if
          > they sound different. Rich

          Who's the new keyboardist? I assume it's not Bruce Kaphan...

          Carl Z.
          hoping against hope for some pedal steel