Town & Country, New Zealand. Monday 30 August

  • Blue Smoke Music Company
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2004
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 30 August
      8.45 pm start-time. Dedications Line: 04-38 58 783
      Join our announcements/chat-list. Send a blank email
      to: nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      *** OUR "END OF YEAR" SHOW! *** 13 YEARS DOWN AND COUNTING! ***

      Artist of the Week: CHUCK McCABE, Chicken Dinners [chuck-mccabe.com]

      Album of the Week: JOE NICHOLS, Revelation [Universal South]

      Tribute Album of the Week: SWANEE - THE MUSIC OF STEPHEN FOSTER: Joe Weed,
      producer [highlandpublishing.com]

      * @ 8.45 pm THE KINGPUP RADIO SHOW. Guests: NILE CUTHBERSON

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE has Dedications and an Arsenal of BRAND NEW Albums:

      JUSSI SYREN & THE GROUNDBREAKERS, Simple Man [Bluelight] Finland
      MELANIE, These Nights [Mango Gang Music]
      THE WILKINSONS, Little Girl [marktrailmusic.com] Canada
      JOE JOHNS, I'll Work For Food [HMG]
      KEN WHEAT, Livin' In Limbo [marktrailmusic.com]
      NEIL WYATT, The Golden Rule [HMG]
      DEREK KIRKLAND, Sarah Ulmer - Our Golden Girl [unreleased] NZ
      CHUCK McCABE, Mama Read The Bible [chuck-mccabe.com]
      LAURIE LEWIS, Little Annie [highlandpublishing.com]
      CHUCK McCABE, Our House [chuck-mccabe.com]
      ACIE CARGILL, Living In The USA [aciecargill.com]
      BRETT "DOC" WILLIAMS, I Like It [brettwilliamson.com]
      DOUG PLOSS, Touched By Silver [dougploss.com]
      SARAH ELIZABETH CAMPBELL, Old Black Joe [highlandpublishing.com]
      JOE NICHOLS, Don't Ruin It For The Rest Of Us [Universal South]
      DOLLY PARTON, If Only [Sugar Hill]
      JOE NICHOLS, No Time To Cry [Universal South]
      DOLLY PARTON, John Daniel [Sugar Hill]
      AUSTIN CUNNINGHAM, Always In My Heart [austincunningham.com]
      CARSON ROBISON, Life Gits Tee-jus Don't It [Disky]
      AUSTIN CUNNINGHAM, The Whole Enchilada [austincunningham.com]
      KENNY ROBERTS, I Never See Maggie Alone [Disky]

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS unearths his WMDs [Western Music Discs]:

      THE COUNTRY GENTLEMEN, Two Little Boys [Smithsonian Inst]
      THE COUNTRY GENTLEMEN, Lord Protect My Soul [Vanguard]
      THE COUNTRY GENTLEMEN, Good As Gold [Sugar Hill]
      THE COUNTRY GENTLEMEN, Bringing Mary Home [Vanguard]
      CHARLIE WALLER, The Fighting Side Of Me [Pinecastle]
      JIMMIE DRIFTWOOD, What Could I Do? [Bear Family]
      THE GIRLS OF THE GOLDEN WEST, Silver Moon On The Golden Gate [BACM]
      CHARLIE WALKER, I'll Catch You When You Fall [Bear Family]
      VINCE GILL & TERRI CLARK, I Can't Keep You In Love With Me [Universal South]
      THE LOUVIN BROTHERS, Tennessee Waltz [Capitol]
      FRANKIE LAINE, Ghost Riders In The Sky [Dressed To KIll]
      THE GYPSY PICKERS, Gumboot Gal [Rimu] NZ
      CHARLIE WALLER, The Vision [Pinecastle]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you.
      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange, Town & Country Radio Show's anchor host - for 13 years.
      Postal Address: 21 Redvers Drive, Belmont, Lower Hutt 6009, New Zealand