Big Black Pigpile

  • Stevo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 11, 2004
      I just read that Biig Black Pigpile is the title of a track on Brave
      Captain's new lp. Is it related to the video I have due?
      I know that the early Boo Radley's were a very Dinosaur Jr-y band
      that played around on the Indie scene of that time so I would think
      it was a distinct possibility.
      I can't think where else that juxtaposition would come from
      Stevo
      Np Cure Pornography Hanging Gardens