Desperado playlists for July

  • Aleksandar Lazarevic
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2004
      O.k.,

      seems that july was not good for Desperado as we were interrupted

      in one show with lack of electricity and at the end of july

      i had surgery so there was the best of previous shows show : - )

      Aleksandar

      6 july 2004.

      Benzredine monks of Santo Dominica - Smells like teen spirit

      Marc Collin - Love will tear us apart - Nouvelle vague

      Migala - El Imperio Del Mal - La incredible aventura

      Nina Nastasia - Untitled - Peel session 10. jun 1004.

      Interpol - Evil - Antics

      Califone + oRSo - Wednesdays - Homesleep singles

      Old Time relijun - Jail - Jail 7"

      Shellac - Jailbreak - Tribute to AC/DC

      A Tribute To Ramones - Return Of Jacky & Judy - Tribute to Ramones

      Motorhead - Whorehouse Blues - Inferno

      Agnosic mountain gospel choir - Saint Hubert - Saint Hubert

      Otis Taylor - Mandan Wooman - Double V

      Cary Hudson - Things Ain't What They Used To Be - Cool breeze

      Mark Lanegan - Hit The City - Bubblegum

      Eric Burdon - Can't Kill The Boogieman - My secret life

      Clumsy Lovers - Groove set - After the flood

      Tommy Stinson - Something's Wrong - Village gorilla head

      POWER OUT

      13 july 2004.

      Cary Hudson - Jellyroll - Cool Breeze

      Agnosic mountain gospel choir - Stop and listen

      Luther Wright and the Wrongs - Another Brick in the Wall - Part 2

      10000 maniacs - Let the mystery be - Campfire songs

      Tres Chicas - Am i too blue - Sweetwater

      Calexico - I Send My Love To You - I am a cold rock. I am a dull grass (a
      tribute to Will Oldham)

      Bonnie Prince Billy - Lullaby of spring - Bonnie Prince Billy and
      Brightblack - Pebbles and ripples (summer tour 2004)

      Nouvelle vague - This is not a love song - Same

      Wynona - Three Roads - The Hill

      Marah - Pizzeria - 20000 streets under the sky

      Ryan Adams - Funeral Marching - Halloween (promo)

      Hayseed - There Is A Light - In other words

      Kasey Chambers - Guilty As Sin - Wayward angel

      Interpol - Public Pervert - Antics

      Tommy Stinson - Bite Your Tongue - Village gorilla head

      Moon Gringo - Dirty Underwear

      Deadly Snakes - I can't sleep at night - I can't sleep at night 2x7"

      Mark Lanegan - Methamphetamine Blues - Bubblegum

      Ware river club - The Deep End - Cathedral

      Migala - El tigre que hay en ti - La incredible aventura

      Royal City - She Will Come - Little Heart's Ease

      Mule - Beauteous - Mule/Shellac - 45-laff-n-go 7"

      Okkervil river - live

      Shearwater - Touble in Mind - Sham Wedding/Hoax Funeral (tour only)

      Nina Nastasia - Untitled - Peel acres 10 jun 2004.

      Terry Lee Hale - Take Away - Celebration what for

      J.T. Van Zandt - My proud mountains - Tribute to TVZ

      Townes Van Zandt - Waitin for the day - In the beggining

      Michael Jonathon - Water fall - live

      Dominique A - Où conduit l'escalier - Auguri

      Lanterna - Brooklyn - Highways

      The yearlings - Drawn - Utrecht

      THE BEST ALBUMS IN FIRST HALF OF 2004. SHOW

      Giant Sand - Fool - Is all over the map

      21. Marah - 20,000 streets under the sky (Yep roc)

      20. Mark Lanegan - Bubblegum (Beggars banquet)

      19. Sonic Youth - Sonic nurse (Geffen)

      18. Dayna Kurtz - Beautiful yesterday (Munich)

      17. Jason Molina - Pyramid Electric Co. (Secretly Canadian)

      16. Johnny Dowd - Cemetery shoes (Munich)

      15. Tom House - That dark calling (Catamount)

      14. Jim White - Drill a hole in that substrate and tell me what you see
      (Luaka Bop)

      13. Electrelane - The power out (Beggars)

      12. Tres Chicas - Sweetwater (Yep roc)

      11. Cowboy Junkies - One soul now (Cooking vinyl)

      10. Slaid Cleaves - Wishbones (Philo)

      9. Laura Veirs - Carbon Glacier (Bella Union)

      8. Lanterna - Highways (Badman)

      7. Terry Lee Hale - Celebration what for (Blue rose)

      6. Cary Hudson - Cool breeze (Black Dog)

      5. Califone - Heron king blues (Thrill jockey)

      4. Bonnie Prince Billy - Sings Greatest Palace Music (Drag City)

      3. CocoRosie - La maison de mon reve (Touch & Go)

      2. Migala - La increible aventura (Acuarela)

      1. Lambchop - Aw c'mon/Now you c'mon (Merge)

      Giant Sand - Cracklin' water - Is all over the map

      The Hives - A little more for little you - Tyrannosaurus Hives

      The Hives - See through head - Tyrannosaurus Hives

      The Channel - Black - V.A. - I am a cold rock. I am dull grass (a Will
      Oldham tribute)

      Pinetop 7 - A minor places - V.A. - I am a cold rock. I am dull grass (a
      Will Oldham tribute)

      27 july

      the best americana hits in first half of 2004.