Rex Hobart is leaving

  • Kevin J. Hosey
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2004
      Well, Buffalo's loss will soon by Santa Fe's gain; Rex Hobart plays his
      last show here Sunday, Aug. 8, at the Sportsmen's Lounge before he and
      his wife Paula leave Buffalo for Santa Fe, where Paula has an art
      conservation internship.
      Rex and his Buffalo band, the Wrecks, have been sounding damn good
      lately (I've caught them three times in the last few weeks, featured at
      Americanarama 8, opening for the Tarbox Ramblers a week and a half ago
      and headlining Sunday night) and the new material is pretty darn twangy
      and honky tonking.
      So if you're in/near Buffalo or want directions, drop me an e-mail.

      Kevin
      http://Buffaloroots.com