Re: Ellington reissues

  • Steve Berry
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 11:25 AM
      Reading the lists of new and upcoming releases reminds me that I meant to mention: I bought three of the new Elllington reissues -- Blues in Orbit, Piano in the Foreground, and Piano in the Background -- and they seem to have been remastered and mixed very nicely. I do admit I was listening to them at high volume in my car, but still these have a great sound.

      -- SteveB