Town & Country, New Zealand. Monday 02 August

  • Blue Smoke Music Company
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 02 August
      8.45 pm start-time. Dedications Line: 04-38 58 783
      Join our announcements/chat-list. Send a blank email
      to: nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Artist of the Week: JIM REEVES [BMG]
      Album of the Week: JOHN VANDIVER, I Found A Dream [Jelly Roll]

      * @ 8.45 pm THE KINGPUP RADIO SHOW. Guests: MAMA SAID

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE has Dedications and an Arsenal of BRAND NEW Albums:

      ZANE PROSSER, I'm Satisfied With You [MMG]
      JOHN VANDIVER, Relax Your Mind [Jelly Roll]
      MARK COLLIER, Marshall County Line [MMG]
      BEAU REDDING, Austin [self] NZ
      RITCHIE PICKETT, Honky Tonk Heroes [barking-records.co.nz] NZ
      To celebrate the opening a long overdue new local bridge:
      * DEREK KIRKLAND, Over The Bridge [unreleased] NZ
      KEL-ANNE BRANDT, I'm Into Something Good [shownet.com.au/brandt.html] Oz
      RICK MONROE, Love Is Gonna get You [rickmonroe.com]
      MERLE HAGGARD, Okie From Muskogee [Startel]
      JOHN VANDIVER, Comin' Home [Jelly Roll]
      BOBBER JOHNSON & THE NIGHTCRAWLERS, Katie Browne [Oasis]
      ROGER WILLIAMS, Clinker Bill [Blue Moon]
      WHISTLING TOM, Boogie Woogie Whistle [Oasis]
      JIM REEVES, Anna Marie [BMG]
      FOSTER & ALLEN, The Old Rustic Bridge By The Mill [Rajon]
      JIM REEVES, Adios Amigo [BMG]
      REG BRISKEY, Kooroongarra [Steer] Oz
      FERLIN HUSKY, Wings Of A Dove [Startel]
      SUZY BOGGUSS, I Want To Be A Cowboy's Sweetheart [Liberty]
      RED STEAGALL, The Old Man And His Fiddle [WB]
      DOC HOLIDAY, Mobile Home [Mega International]

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS unearths his WMDs [Western Music Discs]:

      JOE & JANETTE CARTER, Sweet Story Of Old [Bear Family]
      THE TUNE WRANGLERS, They Go Wild Over Me [Rambler]
      DARBY & TARLTON, All Bound Down In Texas [Acrobat]
      TEX MORTON, Travel By Train [EMI] NZ
      TEX RITTER, Bill The Bar Fly [MCA]
      MERLE HAGGARD, I'm A Lonesome Fugitive [Rajon]
      BONNIE GUITAR, Dark Moon [Rajon]
      PHILIP STEANS, Careless Hands [self] NZ
      ANN PASCOE, There You Go Again [Hillcrest] NZ
      MATT WATROBA, Put Me On The Trail To Carolina [jukeboxfolk.com]
      ALICE HANKS, Dreamy Lullaby Yodel [Saddle Bags]
      LORETTA LYNN, High On A Mountain Top [Interscope]
      BRAD KEPLER, Afraid To Love You [Hillcrest]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you.
      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange, Town & Country Radio Show's anchor host for 13.75 years.
      Postal Address: 21 Redvers Drive, Belmont, Lower Hutt 6009, New Zealand