Town & Country, New Zealand. Monday 07 June

  • Blue Smoke Music Company
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2004
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Monday 7 June
      9 pm start-time. Dedications PhoneLine: 04-38 58 783
      Join our announcements/chat-list. Send a blank email
      to: nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      NEW ZEALAND MUSIC AWARDS 2004, THE TUIS:
      Congratulations to DONNA DEAN for winning both the
      - NZ Country Music Album of the Year, and the
      - NZ Country Music Song of the Year. [donnadean.com]

      Artist of the Week: WELL TEMPERED STRING BAND, Book Two
      [welltemperedstringband.com]
      Album of the Week: JOSH WILLIAMS, Lonesome Highway [Pinecastle]

      * @ 8.45 pm THE KINGPUP RADIO SHOW. Guests: EDDIE & MARTHA ADCOCK

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE has Dedications and an Arsenal of BRAND NEW Albums:

      JIMMY & DAVID LEE KAISER, Ringo [jimmyanddavidleekaiser.com]
      JACK BLANCHARD & MISTY MORGAN, Carolina Sundown Red [Stardust]
      THE LIME HOLLOW BOYS, My Window Faces South [limehollowboys.com]
      BUSTER DOSS, What The Big Boys Do [Stardust]
      ADRIENNE YOUNG & WILL KIMBROUGH, Plow To The End Of The Row
      [adrienneyoung.com]
      EDDIE EASTMAN, Mexico In Our Back Yard [marktrailmusic.com]
      WELL TEMPERED STRING BAND, Long Lost Lover [welltemperedstringband.com]
      JUSTIN BARRET, Me Myself & I [marktrailmusic.com]
      WELL TEMPERED STRING BAND, Broken Moon [welltemperedstringband.com]
      TOM CORBETT, When I Get My Wheels [tomcorbett.net]
      JOSH WILLIAMS, Killer On The Loose [Pinecastle]
      RISE, The Way Things Are [riseband.co.uk]
      JOSH WILLIAMS, Don't Stop Now [Pinecastle]
      TOMMY ALVERSON, Maybe In Mexico [CD-Tex]
      BEN COLDER, Repeato Romero [matrktrailmusic.com]
      VINCE HATFIELD, My Heart Keeps Walking Right Back To You [CD-Tex]
      LARRY STEPHENSON BAND, A Heart Never Knows [Pinecastle]
      JOHN CODY CARTER, Let's Stop Right Where We Are [CD-Tex]
      JO STAFFORD, Ragtime Cowboy Joe [Disky]
      FRANK IFIELD, My Blue Heaven [Disky]

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS unearths his WMDs [Western Music Discs]:

      CLIFF CARLISLE, Red Velvet Slippers [ARC England]
      DICKIE McBRIDE, I Don't Get No Lovin' [History]
      THE GIRLS OF THE GOLDEN WEST, Home Sweet Home In Texas [BACM]
      THE BEVERLY HILL BILLIES, When It's Harvest Time [BACM]
      CARL SMITH, Me And My Broken Heart [BACM]
      SADDLE BAGS, Echoes From The Hills [saddlesbagstheband.com]
      JOHN WILLIAMSON, The Devil's Boots [EMI] OZ
      JAMES TALLEY, My Cherokee Maiden [Cimarron]
      SALLY BURGESS, Legend In His Own Mind [sallyburgess.net] NZ
      MANDY STROBEL, It Wasn't Me [Hillcrest]
      DAVE CARTER & TRACY GRAMMER, Farewsell To Fiddler's Rim [Signature Sounds]
      JIM STRINGER & THE A.M. BAND, Three Wishes [musicroom.org]
      KASEY CHAMBERS, A Little Bit Lonesome [EMI] OZ

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you.
      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange, Town & Country Radio Show's anchor host for 13.5 years.
      Postal Address: 21 Redvers Drive, Belmont, Lower Hutt 6009, New Zealand