plea from a record geek

  • a20thcenturydigitalboy@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2004
      hey there -

      i apologize for cluttering everyone's mailbox with one more piece of
      junk, but hopefully some people will take a couple of minutes to help
      me out.

      a friend and i are opening a record store in northern IL, tentatively
      in late 2004. seeing as how everyone here (except for the porn-bots)
      is a music fan, people around here should have a lot of experience
      with record stores.

      to help with my preparations and planning, i've written up a little
      survey about record stores & music buying. if anyone is willing to
      take a couple of minutes to answer the survey, email me at
      acmerecordsrkfd@... and i'll send the survey to you.

      your help will come in very handy and will make my job a ton easier.

      thanks!

      - nate