Re: [fearnwhiskey] jrlp (was: Steve's playlist for WXDU 6/2/4)

  • Steve Gardner
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 3, 2004
      I've heard a lot fewer discs this year than you have, but _Customs_ is
      safely at the top of the list. If I may make a request for next week,
      "Kelly Grand Forks" is probably my favorite song at the moment.
      ==
      Granted.

      >> happy Joel's cover of "Pink Frost" is finally out on the bonus disc
      >
      > Yep. And the other two covers (24 Hours by Joy Division and Flying Shoes
      > by Townes Van Zandt) are great too.

      Yep. And that "what are you doing here, cowboy?" song just will not get
      out of my head.
      ===
      How about "Mother I'm Missing"? Now that's a weeper!

      steve
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 3, 2004
        --On Thursday, June 3, 2004 10:43 AM -0400 Steve Gardner
        <steve@...> wrote:

        > How about "Mother I'm Missing"? Now that's a weeper!

        Yeah, he's amassing quite the heart-wrenching musical family tree between
        that and "Now That You Are Found"...