Town & Country, New Zealand. Monday 31 May

  • Blue Smoke Music Company
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2004
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 kHz AM, Monday 31 May
      nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Artist of the Week: JAMES TALLEY, Journey [cimarronrecords.com]
      Album of the Week: DAVE CARTER & TRACY GRAMMER, Tanglewood Tree
      [signature-sounds.com]

      * @ 8.45 pm THE KINGPUP RADIO SHOW. Guest: HICKORY GROVE

      * @ 9.00 pm RITCHIE ROBERTS paddles in from The Twin Lakes Opry:

      WILF CARTER, My Nova Scotia Home [BMG]
      SUZY BOGGUSS, Someday Soon [EMI]
      DENNIS MARSH, I Overlooked An Orchid [Rajon] NZ
      SLIM WHITMAN, When I Grow Too Old To Dream [EMI]
      CHARLEY PRIDE, Anyone Going To San Antone [BMG]
      DANIEL O'DONNELL, Thank You For Loving Me [Ritz]
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Lovesick Blues [unreleased] NZ
      ASLEEP AT THE WHEEL feat MERLE HAGGARD, I Wonder If You Feel The Way I Do
      [EMI]
      ALISON KRAUSS, Dark Skies [Rounder]

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS surrenders up his WMD [Western Music discs]:

      RON HAYWARD, Happy Roving Cowboy [self] NZ
      REX & NOELINE FRANKLIN, Keep The Love Light Shining [Bear family] NZ
      DUSTY SPITTLE, I Didn't Want To Say Goodbye [self] NZ
      REG McTAGGART, The Best Is Yet To Come [self] NZ
      THE GOTTANI SISTERS, Mountain Dew [Axis]
      DENNIS MARSH, Country Club [Manuka Sounds] NZ
      THE OSBORNE BROTHERS, Heaven [Pinecastle]
      BLUEGRASS DIAMONDS, I Want To be Loved [bluegrassdiamonds.com]
      SALLY BURGESS, Two Simple Words [sallyburgess.net] NZ
      FERAL SWING KATZ feat CAMILLE TE NAHU, I'll Be Waiting Here Til Then
      [feralswingkatz.com] OZ/NZ
      ANN PASCOE, Branson [self] NZ
      LISA O'KANE, Settle Down [lisaokane.com]
      BOB GALLION, Don't Feel Lonesome [Bear Family]
      JEAN SHEPARD, One White Rose [Bear Family]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE has Dedications & a kitbag full of New Releases:

      DAVE CARTER & TRACY GRAMMER, Crocodile Man [Signature Sounds]
      DARNELL MILLER, I Was Raised On The Grand Ole Opry [Hillcrest]
      JOLIE HOLLAND, Goodbye California [Shock]
      JAMES TALLEY, My Cherokee Maiden [Cimarron]
      LAURA KEMP, In Time [Rainwater]
      DAVE CARTER & TRACY GRAMMER, Cowboy Singer [Signature Sounds]
      THE GINN SISTERS, So Long Gone [theginnsisters.com]
      JAMES TALLEY, Tryin' Like The Devil [Cimarron]
      ALLISON MOORER, When Will You Ever Come Down [Sugar Hill]
      JIM STRINGER, In My Hand [musicroom.org]
      NANCY SINATRA & LEE HAZLEWOOD, Jackson [BMG]
      JOE STANTON, Sharon's Back Door [joestanton.com]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you.
      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange, Town & Country Radio Show's anchor host for 13.75 years
      Postal Address: 21 Redvers Drive, Belmont, Lower Hutt 6009, New Zealand