Desperado playlists for May

  • Aleksandar Lazarevic
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26 1:13 PM
      4. May 2004

      Michael De Jong - All Along The Watchtower - 23, Rue Boyer

      Vera Hall - Troubled So Hard (Moby - Natural Blues) - Sampled Vol 1
      Diana Krall - Temptation - The Girl In The Other Room
      Victoria Williams - Water to drink

      Mirah - The Dogs of Buenos Aires - C'mon Miracle
      Calexico - Quattro - GoTan Project Remix - Black Heart

      Cowboy Junkies - Hunting Ground - One Soul Now

      Sonic Youth - Peace Attack - Nurse
      Derek Richmond - Dead Ends - Dead Ends

      Dead Moon - Hey Joe - Live at VPRO
      Egos - One 4 Me - same

      Egos - Same Town - same
      The Thermals - A Stare Like Yours - Fuckin A

      Me First and the Gimme Gimmies - Tainted Love
      Mclusky - The All Encompassing Positive - That Man Will Not Hang cdep

      Johnny Dowd - Dear John letter - Cemetery shoes
      Shannon Wright - Throw A Blanket Over The Sun - Over the sun

      Gomez - Mississippi Boweevil Blues - Catch me up cdep
      Richmond Fontaine - Barely Losing - Post to wire

      Bright Eyes - One Foot In Front Of The Other - Saddle Creek 50
      Cocorosie - By Your Side - La maison de mon reve

      Laura Veirs - John Henry Lives - The Triumphs & Trails Of Orphan Mae
      New Year - The End's Not Near - The end is near

      Timesbold - wings on a girl - Eye eye
      Shearwater - My Good Deed - Winged life

      P.G. Six - Old Man on the Mountain - The well of memory
      Hole - Hungry Like A Wolf - Unplugged

      Slaid Cleaves - Below - Wishbones
      Donna the Buffalo - No Place Like the Right Time - Positive fiction

      Mindy Smith - One Moment More - One moment more
      Norah Jones (w. Willie Nelson) - I Don't Want to Get Over you

      William Hut - Black - Versus the end of fashion park

      Kim Wilson - Tiger Man

      11. May 2004.

      Timesbold - Bone song - Eye eye

      Jason molina - No moon on the water - Chunklet
      Glen Hansard - A Caution to the Birds - Road Relish Single 6. 7"

      The Frames - Santa Maria - For the Birds
      P.G. Six - The Weeping Willow - The Well of Memory

      Marah - East - 20000 Streets Under The Sky
      Jim White - Buzzards Of Love - Drill a hole

      Sonic Youth - Unmade Bed - Sonic Nurse
      Pat McDonnald - Policy of truth - PM does DM

      Pixies - Rock a My Soul - Purple tape
      Shannon Wright - With Closed Eyes - Over the sun
      Joie-dead blonde girlfriend- bulletproof - Call it what you want - this is
      antifolk

      Mclusky - The All Encompassing Positive - That Man Will Not Hang cdep
      The Datsuns - Girls Best Friend - Outta Sight / Outta Mind

      Ventolin - Red brick rain - Unrest
      DMT - On the run - same

      Dead Moon - Running out of time - Live at VPRO
      Alarm Clocks - Louie Louie - Yeah!

      Mr. David Viner - Birdsnest - same
      Tarbox Ramblers - Already gone - A fix back east

      J.W. Roy - Kitchen table blues I - Kitchen table blues
      Cowboy Junkies - He Will Call You Baby - One soul now

      Slaid Cleaves - Borderline - Wishbones
      Kate Power & Steve Einhorn - Other side of never - Now and then
      Kimmie Rhodes - Lines - Lost and found

      Norah Jones (w. Willie Nelson) - I Don't Want to Get Over you (live)
      Barb Waters w/Lisa Miller & Rebecca Barnard - Wipe away my tears - Rosa duet

      John Train - Are you like me - The sugar ditch
      Mindy Smith - One Moment More - One moment more

      The Zutons - Moons And Horror Shows - Who killed the Sutons
      Wilco - Company In My Back - A ghost is born

      William Hut - Black - Versus the end of fashion park

      17. May 2004.

      Graham Lindsey - Hey hey - Famous anonymous wilderness

      Tom House - No gala - That dark calling
      Eliza Gilkyson - Dark Side Of Town - Land Of Milk And Honey

      Kate Power & Steve Einhorn - The milking song/Marquerite - Tales from
      Puddletown
      Kimmie Rhodes - Catfish song - Lost & Found

      Cowboy junkies - Highway kind - Open road DVD
      James McMurtry - 14 Rex's blues - Live in Aught-Three

      Greg Brown - Railroad Bill - Honey in the Lion's Head
      Iris DeMent - The train carrying Jimmie Rodgers home - Going Driftless: An
      artist's tribute to Greg Brown

      J.W. Roy - Thrill has gone - Kitchen table blues
      Slaid Cleaves - Wishbones - Wishbones

      Rico Bell - Dark End of the Street - The return of Rico Bell
      Barb Waters w/Kim Salmon - Make it count - Rosa duet
      BB and the blues shacks - Give and take a little - Blue avenue

      Ventolin - Sin City #3 - Unrest
      The Datsuns - Get Up! (Don't Fight It) - Outta Sight / Outta Mind

      Ellis Hooks - Slide The Gun - Uncomplicated
      Tarbox Ramblers - A fix back east - A fix back east

      James William Hindle - The Great Woodland Summer - Prospect Park
      Jim White - If Jesus Drove a Motor Home - Drill a hole in that substrate and
      tell me what you see

      Wilco - Handshake Drugs - A Ghost is Born
      Glen Hansard - A Caution to the Birds - Road Relish Single 6. 7"

      Marah - Freedom Park - 20000 Streets Under The Sky
      John Train - Are you like me - The sugar ditch

      The Zutons - Moons And Horror Shows - Who killed the Zutons

      Mindy Smith - One Moment More - One moment more

      25. May 2004.

      Ragnar Bjarnason - Smells like teen spirit - Bizzare covers

      Kraig Johnson - 4YK - Keith Jarret Johnson
      Madrugada - Majesty - Majesty ep

      Barb Waters w/Dan Warner - Vacancy signs - Rosa duet
      Ben Weaver - 40 Watt Bulb - Stories under nails

      Jim White - Bluebird - Drill ahole in .
      Calexico - Pepita (Iso68 Remix) - Black Heart cdep
      !!! - Dear Can - Louden Up Now

      Marah - Pigeon - 20000 streets under the sky
      J.W. Roy - Thrill has gone - Kitchen table blues

      Dayna Kurtz - Love Where Did You Go? - Beautiful Yesterday
      Diana Krall - Love Me Like A Man - The Girl In The Other Room

      Graham Lindsey - My museum blues - Famous anonymous wilderness
      Eliza Gilkyson - Hiway 9 - Land Of Milk And Honey

      Patty Griffin - Top Of The World - Impossible Dream
      Kate Power & Steve Einhorn - James - Tales from Puddletown

      Reto Burrell - Bag - Roses Fade Blue
      Tarbox Ramblers - The Shining Sun - A fix back east

      Chris Thomas King - Down from the mountain DVD
      Galactic - Shibuya - Bonaroo festival 2002 DVD

      Green Hornet - Train - Like it like that 7"
      The Datsuns - Messin' Around - Outta Sight / Outta Mind

      Jason molina - In the human world - Chunklet 7"

      Kimmie Rhodes - Take me down - Lost & Found
      Mason Jennings - Fourteen Pictures - Use Your Voice

      Rrichard Cheese - Fight for your right to party - V.A. - Bizzare covers
      Simon Joyner - Happy woman - Lost with the lights on

      Fairfield four - Down from the mountain DVD