tonight's Fear & Whiskey show

  • Carl A Zimring
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24 5:13 AM
      Over the past several months, the Fear & Whiskey radio show has flourished
      Monday evenings on WRCT Pittsburgh under the steady hands of Karl Rimzig,
      Karl Grimzing, and several similarly-named DJs. Tonight only, the rusty
      hands of Carl Zimring will return to the airwaves to play new music from
      Jon Langford, Loretta Lynn, Mission of Burma, and whatever else I can find
      as I trip over the new equipment and CDs that came into the station after
      I left last summer. That's tonight from 7-9pm ET on 88.3fm in Pittsburgh
      and <http://www.wrct.org> over the internet.