Annual play list

  • Kevin J. Hosey
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 2004
      WBNY 91.3 FM at Buffalo State College held its annual alumni weekend
      two weeks ago, and I got to do another fun 2-hour shift.
      I wasn't able to do much planning and so on, but I called it no-format
      radio and here it is:
      Modern Lovers - Roadrunner
      Tom Waits - Alice
      Warren Zevon - Poor Poor Pitiful Me
      Warren Zevon - Keep Me in Your Heart
      The Damned - New Rose
      Los Lobos - Don't Worry Baby
      The Byrds - I'll Feel a Whole Lot better
      Congo Norvell - Golden Gates
      Rank and File - Rank and File
      The Fleshtones - Do You Swing?
      The Jumpers - South of the City
      Neil Young - Bite the Bullet
      Joe Ely - Boxcars (live)
      Teenage Head - Disgusteen
      The Cramps - Can Your Pussy Do the Dog? (live)
      Husker Du - Pink Turns to Blue
      The Clash - Career Opportunities
      Bob Dylan - Highway 51
      Jim Whitford - Crash All Night
      Rex Hobart and the Misery Boys - You've Got Some Cheating to Do
      Steve Wynn - Here Come the Miracles
      Gary Numan - Are Friends Electric? (live)
      Patti Smith - Till Victory
      Peter Case - Walk in the Woods
      The Blasters - Marie Marie
      Steve Earle - Copperhead Road
      The Ramones - Rockaway Beach
      Blondie - One Way or Another
      Graham Parker - Mercury Poisoning
      Richard and Linda Thompson - Wall of Death

      Kevin