RE: [fearnwhiskey] Clip: Mission of Burma Un-Breakup

    Message 1 of 9 , May 4 5:51 AM
      --On Monday, May 3, 2004 4:05 PM -0400 "Wilson, Carl"
      <cwilson@...> wrote:

      >> Tell us more! Is it more hooky (a la "Revolver") or noisy? Both?
      >
      > Both! Both!
      >
      > That's why i like it so much.

      A fair split of Clint songs vs. Roger songs?

      > carl w.
      > possibly now in the overhyping zone, but what the hell?

      Heh, now we have a couple suspected members of the Matador street team on
      this list! (The other is the list moderator.)

      Carl Z.
    • Mock the DJ
      Message 2 of 9 , May 7 4:35 AM
        >From: Carl Zimring <cz28@...>

        >A fair split of Clint songs vs. Roger songs?

        15 tracks total.
        7 Miller
        5 Conley
        3 Prescott

        Does anyone know the reason that there is no track #9 on the disc?

        Paul

      • Catherine Lewis
        Message 3 of 9 , May 7 4:37 AM
          On Fri, 7 May 2004, Mock the DJ wrote:
          > Does anyone know the reason that there is no track #9 on the disc?

          Wasn't that supposed to represent the "pause" as you flipped over the LP?

          C.