zoning out

  • Wilson, Carl
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2004
      hey all - i have to sign off the list for a few weeks, as i'm on the road in europe. be back towards the end of may.... if meanwhile you want to get ahold of me, i will be checking email now and then - cwilson@... - and if for some reason you simply crave the sound of my voice, i am going to try to post now and again while i'm gone on my blog - www.zoilus.com

      otherwise have a great may, everybody.

      xo
      carl w
    • Kevin J. Hosey
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2004
        Carl,
        have a great timer in Europe and do a better job of reporting about
        music, etc., over there than I did last year.

        Kevin