Fwd: [twangdj] Playlist for "Does Your Hometown Really Care" 4/29/04

  • jason baldinger
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      underwaterculprit <underwaterculprit@...> wrote:To: twangdj@yahoogroups.com
      From: "underwaterculprit"
      Date: Sun, 02 May 2004 14:42:30 -0000
      Subject: [twangdj] Playlist for "Does Your Hometown Really Care" 4/29/04

      "Does Your Hometown Really Care"
      Thursday Noon to 4pm
      88.3 fm in Pittsburgh or www.wrct.org on the web
      Song Feature: East Virginia or East Virginia Blues
      Inquiries of All Kinds to: underwaterculprit@...

      * "Does Your Hometown..." has the week off (5/06/04), as it host
      heads off into the Appalachia's.

      Jason Baldinger
      Americana Director

      1 WRCT Plaza
      Carnegie Mellon University
      5000 Forbes Ave
      Pgh, PA 15215

      Squarepusher/ Ultravisitor/ T/T

      Mercury Rev/ Yerself Is Steam/ Chasing A Bee
      Mekons/ Punk Rock/ Teeth
      Reverend Gary Davis/ From Blues to Gospel/ Crow Jane
      Piphai Mai Kheung Ensemble/ V/A-Royal Court Music Of Thailand/ Sounds
      Of Surf Overture
      Milton Brown & His Musical Brownies/ The Complete Recordings of The
      Father Of Western Swing/ Oh! You Pretty Woman
      The Elected/ Me First/ Go On

      Curtis Fuller/ Up Jumped Spring/ T/T

      Evolution Control Committee/ Plagiarythm Nation/ Rocked by Rape
      Wayne Hancock/ Swing Time/ Thunderstorms and Neon Signs
      Sun City Girls/ Wah/ Frozen Signatures
      Henry Flynt & The Insurrections/ I Don't Wanna/ Uncle Sam Do

      James Tenney/ Postal Pieces/ Having Never Written a Note for

      Ashley & Foster/ V/A-Harmonica Masters/ East Virginia Blues
      Buell Kazee/ V/A-Harry Smith's Anthology Of American Folk Music/ East
      The Carter Family/ The Carter Family 1927-1934/ The East Virginia
      The Carter Family/ The Carter Family 1935-1941/ East Virginia Blues
      No. 2
      V/A-The Martins and The Coys The Ballad Operas - The Martina and the
      Coys/ East Virginia Blues
      Roscoe Holcomb/ V/A-Mountain Music of Kentucky/ East Virginia Blues
      Walter Willaims/ V/A-Kentucky Mountain Music/ East Virginia
      Ramblin' Jack Elliott/ Hard Travelin'/ East Virginia Blues
      The Stanley Brothers/ An Evening Long Ago/ East Virginia Blues
      Joan Baez/ The Joan Baez Ballad Book/ East Virginia
      Flatt & Scruggs/ Hard Travelin'/ When I Left East Virginia
      Mike Seeger/ Third Annual Farewell Reunion/ East Virginia Blues
      Dave Alvin/ Public Domain/ East Virginia Blues

      Tom Hamilton/ London Fix/ tk 1

      Rev F.D Kirkpatrick & Jim Collier/ V/A-Best Of Broadsides/ Burn Baby
      Nels Cline and Thurston Moore/ Pillow Wand/ I Inhale You
      The Pentangle/ Basket of Light/ Train Song*
      George Harrison/ Wonderwall Music/ Greasy Legs Etc...*
      Robert Millis/ Recordings From Laos, Cambodia, Thailand & Myanmar/
      Small Ensemble (Myanmar)
      Old Time Relijun/ Lost Night/ This Kettle Contains A Heart
      Garnet Mimms/ Cry Baby/ T/T
      Ken Layne & the Corvids/ Fought Down/ Like A Train
      Neung Phak/ (Mono Pause)/ Hired By The King
      Arkitekchur/ Should/ 1

      Waco Brothers/ V/A-Down To The Promised Land/ Baba O' Riley*
      Giant Sand/ Cover Magazine/ Plants & Rags *
      Elaine Brown/ Sieze The Time/ T/T
      Godz/ 2/ You Won't See Me
      The Who/ A Quick One/Sell Out/ Armenia City In The Sky
      Lester Flatt/ V/A-Rhythm Of The Mountains/ House Of The Rising Sun
      Jolie Holland/ Escondida/ Old Fashion Morphine
      Arah 'Baby' Moore/V/A-Memphis Stomp/ Everybody Have The Blues
      Gogert & Motto/V/A-Victrola Favorites Vol 7/ My Best Gal
      Arizona Dranes & Choir/V/A-Goodbye, Babylon/ He Is My Story

      Monkees/ Head Sdtk/ Porpoise Song

      * = Request

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Yahoo! Groups Links