Re: [fearnwhiskey] Clip: New Music From The Fall

  • Michele K-tel
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2004
      After years gone by full of happy Fall listening, I
      had just about given up on Mark E. Smith & random Co.
      due to their dismal output of the last decade
      (re-issues don't count). However, after reading a "no,
      really, this one is good, really" review in the
      English press, I was lucky enough to pick up "Country
      on the Click" in London last year.

      Believe the hype on the Real New CD! This new release,
      whatever name it is currently going by, is Falltastic
      and has renewed my faith in the Fall after all these
      years.

      (My only regret is that now I also have to buy the one
      on Narnack to pick up the extra tracks, sigh.)

      Already have my tix for the May tour, I just hope that
      immigration cooperates with letting Mark E. Smith into
      the country this time.

      ==michele k-tel

      http://photos.yahoo.com/ph/print_splash