Town & Country, New Zealand. Monday 26 April

  • Blue Smoke Music Company
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2004
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 KHz AM, Mon 26 APRIL
      9 pm start-time. Dedications PhoneLine: 04-38 58 783
      Join our announcements/chat-list. Send a blank email
      to: nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Artist of the Week: JOHN HANLON [self c/- blue.smoke@...] NZ

      Album of the Week: WINDY CITY STRUGGLERS, Kingfisher [redrocksrecords.com]
      NZ

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE has Dedications and an Arsenal of BRAND NEW Albums:

      MICHAEL BRYERS, Somewhere In Between [steerrecords.com] OZ
      JIMMY RANKIN, California [jimmyrankin.com] CA
      GEMMA DOYLE & LEE CONWAY, The Nights Played On My Mind [steerrecords.com] OZ
      WINDY CITY STRUGGLERS, Waltz Of The Wind [redrocksrecords.com] NZ
      DANIEL ROSS & THE JONES COLLECTIVE, Snowplower's Blues [thelastspike.com] CA
      JamesRAy, Chasing The Dream [jamesray.info] NZ
      JOHN HANLON, She believes In Me [c/ blue.smoke@...] NZ
      CAROL McCOMB, Not Quite A Love Bite [carolmccomb.com]
      ARLY KARLSEN, I'll Be Your Sugar Daddy [Showtime] NORWAY
      DEAN MARTIN, Blue Smoke [Gift Of Music] NZ-song
      WINDY CITY STRUGGLERS, Loving You Is Not An Easy Game [redrocksrecords.com] NZ
      KIP WHITE, How I Remember You [kipwhite.com]
      BOBBY CASH, I Didn't See You Leaving [bobbycash.com] INDIA
      THE NEW MAIN STREET SINGERS, Potato's In The Paddy Wagon [Sony]Mighty Wind S/T
      JOHN HANLON, Waiting For Brad Pitt [c/ blue.smoke@...] NZ
      LORETTA LYNN, I Fall To Pieces [Rajon]
      AUSTIN LOUNGE LIZARDS, Last Words [Sugar Hill]
      CLAY WALKER, The Chain Of Love [Rajon]
      ANKE SUMMERHILL, New Year's Resolution [ankesummerhill.com]
      MICHAEL TIERNAN, My Own Two Legs [tiernantunes.com]
      DANIEL ROSS & THE JONES COLLECTIVE, Red-Eye Line [thelastspike.com] CA

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS unearths his WMDs [Western Music Discs]:

      THE ALLEN BROTHERS, Price Of Cotton Blues [Old Timey]
      THE HODGES BROTHERS, The Leaves Is Fallin' On The Ground [Arhoolie]
      RICK & THEL CAREY, I've Had It [EMI] OZ
      SALLY LOVE & GARY FERGUSON, Alone And Forsaken [Eureka]
      DICK THOMAS, One Man's Loss Is Another Man's Gain [Cattle]
      FRANKIE LAINE, Moonlight Gambler [Onepak]
      NED MILLER, Do What You Do Do Well [Rajon]
      ROGER MILLER, Chug-A-Lug [Smash]
      ELIZABETH McQUEEN & HER FIREBRANDS, What Am I Worth? [Graviton!]
      THE BYRDS, You're Still On My Mind [Columbia]
      SCOOTER DuBEC, Bed Of Roses [scooterdubec.com]
      DOTTIE WEST, Would You Hold It Against Me? [RCA]
      JUST BLUEGRASS, Three Little Things [MMG]
      JOHNNY CASH & JUNE CARTER, Where Did We Go Right? [Spectrum]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you.
      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange, Town & Country Radio Show's anchor host for 13.5 years.
      Postal Address: 21 Redvers Drive, Belmont, Lower Hutt 6009, New Zealand