Desperado playlists for March 2004.

  • Aleksandar Lazarevic
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2004
      24. february

      The Bambi Molesters - Wanganui - Dumb Loud Hollow Twang

      Southern Culture On The Skids - Mojo Box - Mojo box
      The Raveonettes - Go girl go - Attack of the ghost riders

      Califone - Trick Bird - Heron king blues
      Sin Ropas - Crumbs - Trickboxes on the pony lane

      Whip - Perfect Dive - Eye eye (Atheist Lovesongs To God)
      Timesbold - Masters of War - Masters of war

      Calexico - Across the wire (acoustic) - Comes with a smile vol. 8
      Jim White ft. Aimee Man - Static On The Radio - Drill ahole in that
      substrate
      Bobby Bare Jr. - I'd like to teach world to sin - O.K. I'm sorry

      Nicolai Dunger - White Wild Horses - Here's my song you can have it
      Papa M - Last Caress - Hole of Burning Alms

      Misfits - Last Caress - Misfits collection
      Dirtbombs - I Feel Good - Motor city baby cdep

      Rocket From the Tombs - Frustration - Rocket redux
      Oneida - Wild horses - Secret wars
      Giant Sand - All along the watchtower - G.S. play Bob Dylan & Neil Young

      Trans AM - Outmoder - Liberation
      Clorofrom - Blood! On the Wheels - Hey you let's kiss

      The Von Bondies - Been Swank - Pawn shope heart
      The detroit cobras - last night (the strokes) - Rough Trade 50 Stop Me If
      You Heard This One Before

      Otis Taylor - Shaker Woman - Respect the dead
      Guy Davis - Set a Place for Me - Chockolate to the bone

      David Childers - Think i'm gonna make it - Room #23
      David Olney - Chained and bound to the wheel - The wheel

      Bingo - Ghost woman blues - The Cicada

      Norah Jones - Sunrise - Feels like home
      Lambchop - Sunrise - Aw c'mon, no you c'mon

      Laura Veirs - Shadow Blues - Carbon glacier
      Alice Texas - Coney Island - Sad songs

      Oh Susanna - Zoe - Oh Susanna
      Willard Grant Conspiracy - Love doesn't

      2. march

      Tom House - Too close to ground - That dark calling

      Chris Becker - Tupelo - demo
      Otis Taylor - Cuckoo - When negroes walked the earth

      Lilium - Whitewashed - Short stories
      Whip - Perfect Dive - Atheist love songs to god

      Neko Case + The Sadies - My '63 - Make your bed 7"
      The Sadies - A steep climb - Stories often told

      Drive by truckers - Outfit - Decoration day
      Bottle Rockets - Lucky Break - Blue sky

      The Marvelettes - I'll Keep Holding On
      The Detroit Cobras - I'll Keep Holding On - Peel session

      White Hassle - She's dead - The death of song
      Centro-matic - Biology tricks - Love you just the same
      Mark Lanegan Band - Methamphetamine Blues - Here comes that weird chill

      Jim White - The Girl From Brownsville Texas - Drill a hole in that substrate
      and tell me what you see
      Peter Malick Group (Feat. Norah Jones) - Deceptively Yours - New york

      Cat Power - I don't blame you (Peel session)
      Dayna Kurtz - Love where did you go - Postcards from Amsterdam

      Jo Serrapere - Walking spanish - Tonight @ Johnny's speakeasy
      Mike Kindred - Cover story - Handstand

      Oh Susanna - Unknown land - same
      Rosie Thomas - Sell all my things - Only with laughter you can win

      Baptist Generals - ??? - 30 Sept. 2003. Casbah, San Diego, CA

      Carla & Mark - Just one kiss - A lie of the mind
      Alice Texas - 5 years (David Bowie) - live OU Fm oct 03

      Cinnamoon - Dogtown - same
      Edison Woods - Shirts For Pennies - Seven principles of leave no trace

      Papa M - Napoleon - Hole of burning alms

      Colin Gilmore - Good times stay - The day the world stopped and spun the
      other way
      David Childers - Think i'm gonna make it - Room #23

      David Olney - Chained and bound to the wheel - The wheel

      9. mart

      Guy Davis - New Shoes - Call Down The Thunder

      Keb' Mo' - France - Keep it simple
      Mike Kindred - Cover story - Handstand

      Chris Becker - Tupelo - demo
      White Hassle - She's dead - The Death of Song

      Los Sexareenos - Out To the Sea - Out to the sea
      Southern Culture On The Skids - Swamp Fox - Mojo box

      Centro-matic - Biology tricks - Love you just the same

      The Raveonettes - Somewhere in Texas (live)
      Laura Veirs - Icebound Stream - Carbon glacier

      Whip - Crows - Atheist lovesongs to god
      Black Heart Procession and Solbakken - Voiture En Rouge - In the fishtank

      Willard Grant Conspiracy - River in the pines - Regard the end
      Jim White - The Girl From Brownsville Texas - Drill a hole in that substrate
      and tell me what you see

      Lambchop - Four Pounds In Two Days - Aw c'mon/no you c'mon
      Norah Jones (w. Adam Levy) - Love Me Tender

      The Old Joe Clarks - Counting Sheep - November
      Cinnamoon - Dogtown - same

      Baptist Generals - ??? (live)

      Kevin Russell & Ramsay Midwood - Desperado song
      The Gourds - Roll and tumble - Cow,Fish,Fowl or Pig

      Colin Gilmore - Good times stay - The day the world stopped and sun the
      other way
      J. W. Roy - Straight back to you - Straight back to you cdep

      Nicolai Dunger - Hunger - Here's my songs you can have it
      Alice Texas (live) - 5 years (David Bowie)

      Mark McKay - Nashville - Live
      Tom House - Too close to ground - That dark calling

      Tom Roznowski - Screen door - For anyone that's listening
      Uncle Tupelo - Screen door - No depression

      Papa M - Napoleon - Hole of burning alms

      David Childers - Think i'm gonna make it - Room 23
      David Olney - Chained and bound to the wheel - The wheel

      Edison Woods - Shirts For Pennies - 7 ways of leave no trace

      16. march

      CocoRosie - Good Friday - La Maison de Mon Reve

      The Be Good Tanyas - Rudy - Maybe this Xmas too
      Jolie Holland - Sascha - Escondida
      Po' Girl - Malaise days - same

      Jim White - Bluebird - Drill a hole in that substrate and tell me what you
      see

      Sin Ropas - Crumbs - Trickboxes on the pony line
      Califone - Wingbone - Heron king blues

      The Bambi Molesters - Restless ft. Chris Eckman - Dumb Loud Hollow Twang
      Billy Childish & Dan Melchior - Length Of Pipe - Root Damage

      Slim Harpo - Shake Your Hips
      Legendary Shack Shakers - Shake your hips - Coocadledoodledon't

      The Von Bondies - Broken Man - Pawn shoppe heart
      Coachwhips - The alarm - Bangers vs. fuckers
      Concrete Worms - You're killin' me - demo

      The Raveonettes - Do you believe her - The Black session
      Dirtbombs - Words That Hurt - Chariots of the Gods

      Beth Hart - Bottle of jesus - Leave the Light on
      Johnny Dowd - Garden of delight - Cemetery shoes

      P.W. Long - Better - Remembered
      Stuurbaard bakkebaard - Down fall - Mercedes

      Slaid Cleaves - Sinner's prayer - Wishbones
      The Damn lovelys - Sparks fly - Trouble Creek
      The Waifs - Lighthouse - Up All Night

      J. W. Roy - Again and again - Straight back to you Kitchen table blues
      Jeffrey Foucault - Secretariat - Miles From the Lightning

      St. Thomas - Sunny Day - Let's grow together
      Azure Ray - New Resolution - New resolution

      Willard Grant Conspiracy + Telefunk - Cuckoo - In the fishtank

      Ai Phoenix - The last resort - I've been gone - Letter one
      Charlemagne - August Evenings - Same

      23. mart 2004

      Azure Ray - For The Sake Of The Song - November cdep

      Laura Veirs - Montague Road - The Triumphs & Travails Of Orphan Mae
      Jim White - Bluebird - Drill ahole in that substrate and tell me what you
      see

      Gomez - Catch Me Up - Catch me up cdep
      Ron Sexsmith - Wishing Wells - Retriever

      Dar Williams & REM - Fall on Me
      WGC - Ballad of John Parker - Everything's fine

      Lambchop - Low Ambition - Blacksession
      Cocorosie - By Your Side - La maison de mon reve

      Jolie Holland - Old Fashion Morphine - Escondida
      Po' Girl - bad luck day baby - Same

      Whip - Crows - Atheist love songs to god
      Sin Ropas - Buried With the Footmen - Trickboxes on the Pony Line

      Little killers - Volume - same
      The Von Bondies - Cmon Cmon - Pawn shoppe heart

      The Dirtbombs - Start the party - Dangerous magical noise
      The Raveonettes - Demons fire - Attack of the ghost riders ep
      Social Distortion - Don't drag me down - White light, white heat, white
      trash

      Centro-matic - Guillotines hung together - Flashes and cables ep
      Johnny Dowd - Wedding dress - Cemetery shoes
      P.W. Long - Better - Remembered

      Slaid Cleaves - Drinkin' days - Wishbone
      J. W. Roy - Straight back to you - same cdep

      Mike Kindred - Bankable boogie - Handstand
      Jeff Plankenhorn - Blindfold - Plank

      Tom Russell - Tonight We Ride - Indian Cowboys Horses Dogs
      Kate Power and Steve Einhorn - Mercy high, mercy low - Pearls
      Caitlin Cary - Please Break My Heart - I'm Staying Out

      Papa M - Nickel Song - Five
      Hadacol - Down Again - All In Your Head
      Adrienne Young - Home Remedy - Plow to the end of the row

      30. march

      Wilco - At Least That's What You Said - A Ghost is Born

      Centromatic - why are they playing so loudly - Flashes & Cables cdep
      Calla - Strangler - Strangler cdep

      Black heart procession and Solbakken - Voiture En Rouge - In the fishtank
      Willard Grant Conspiracy - Love doesn't

      Jim White - Combing My Hair In a Brand New Style - Drill a hole in that
      substrate and tell me what you see
      Cocorosie - Candy Land - La Maison De Mon Reve

      Timesbold - Bone song - Eye eye
      Lambchop - Where or When - Aw c'mon/No you c'mon

      Shearwater - The Kind - Winged Life
      St. Thomas - Sugarmilk and coffee - A long long time
      Gomez - Mississippi Boweevil Blues - Catch Me Up (Single)

      Guy Davis - Drifting Blues - Chocolate to the Bone
      Otis Taylor - House of the Crosses - Truth is Not Fiction

      Drive by truckers - Outfit - Decoration day
      Bottle Rockets - Pretty Little Angie - Decoration day

      The Raveonettes - Wanna dance - Black session 2003/08/28
      The Von Bondies - Broken Man - Pawn Shoppe Heart
      The Detroit Cobras - Maria Christina - Village Of Love 7"

      Beth Hart - Bottle of jesus - Leave the Light on
      Johnny Dowd - Dylan's coat - Cemetery shoes

      Ron Sexsmith - Hard Bargain - Retriever
      Slaid Cleaves - Wishbones - Wishbones

      Richard Buckner & P.W. Long - Ain't no grave can hold my body down

      Jolie Holland - Sascha - Escondida
      Laura Veirs - Shadow Blues - Carbon Glacier

      The Waifs - Nothing New - Up All Night
      Sufjan Stevens - The Dress Looks Nice on You - Seven Swans

      Terry Lee Hale - Cheyenne - Tender Loving Hell
      Tom House - No gala - That dark calling

      Tom Russell - Seven Curses - Indian Cowboys Horses Dogs

      Bingo - Ghost woman blues - The Cicada