Tuesday's new releases & reissues

    Message 1 of 38 , Apr 8, 2004
      Culled from ICE.

      http://www.icemagazine.com/dates/release205.asp

      new releases
      april 13

      Sam Bush King of My World (ICE #205) (Sugar Hill)

      Frog Eyes Ego Scriptor (limited-edition) (Absolutely Kosher)

      Allison Moorer The Duel (ICE #205) (Sugar Hill)

      Willie Nelson Live at Billy Bob's Texas (CD/DVD combo; ICE #205) (Smith
      Music Group)

      Rasputina Frustration Plantation (co-produced by Joseph Bishara) (Instinct)

      Tortoise It's All Around You (ICE #205) (Thrill Jockey)

      DVD Louis Jordan Films and Soundies (ICE #204) (Music Video Distributors)

      from the vaults
      april 13

      Back Street Crawler The Band Plays On and Second Street (ICE #205) (Wounded
      Bird)

      Chuck Berry St. Louis to Liverpool (ICE #204) (Chess/UME)

      Blue Rodeo Greatest Hits, Vol. 1 (w/previously unreleased tracks; ICE #205)
      (Rounder)

      Bo Diddley Is a Gunslinger (ICE #204) (Chess/UME)

      The Flatlanders The Complete Plantation Recordings (Varèse Sarabande)

      Redd Foxx For President (Varèse Sarabande)

      Bobbie Gentry Chickasaw County Child: the Artistry of (ICE #205) (Shout!
      Factory)

      Buddy Holly Buddy Holly (ICE #204) (Geffen/UME)

      Doc and Merle Watson Sittin' Here Pickin' the Blues (ICE #205) (Rounder)

      VA The Very Best of: King * Federal * Deluxe Volume 2 (w/Little Willie
      John, Johnny "Guitar" Watson, The Dominies and more) (Collectables)

      DVD Watch This!: A Zoë/Rounder Video Compilation (ICE #205; w/Sarah Harmer,
      the Cash Brothers, Grant-Lee Phillips and others) (Zoë/Rounder)

      DVD Art Blakey & the Jazz Messengers Live at Village Vanguard New York 1982
      (Music Video Distributors)

      DVD Nat King Cole Sounds and Telescriptions (ICE #204) (Music Video
      Distributors)

      DVD Sarah Vaughan & Friends Swing Era (w/Lena Horne, Bessie Smith, Mamie
      Smith and others) (Music Video Distributors)
      Message 38 of 38 , Apr 8, 2004
        My pleasure Linda. I've habitually scanned these release dates for years,
        so it's second nature for me to winnow out the interesting-looking titles
        and pass 'em on. -cz

        --On Thursday, April 8, 2004 7:22 PM +0800 Linda Maxwell