yahoo is fucked up

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2004
      So about half the messages I posted over the last couple of days are MIA.
      In case they never return, let me just say that it was a blast to see many
      of you at the AMC show during my whirlwind trip to the Pacific Northwest,
      and I envy those who got to see Joel Phelps the next evening.

      AMC rocked mightily. I cannot wait for the new album.