Fwd: [twangdj] Playlist for "Does Your Hometown Really Care" 4/1/04

  • jason baldinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2004
      underwaterculprit <underwaterculprit@...> wrote:To: twangdj@yahoogroups.com
      From: "underwaterculprit"
      Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2004 15:33:57 -0000
      Subject: [twangdj] Playlist for "Does Your Hometown Really Care" 4/1/04

      howdieeee

      "Does Your Hometown Really Care"
      Thursdays Noon To 4 pm
      88.3 fm Pittsburgh or www.wrct.org on the web
      Album Feature- From Where I Stand: The Black Experience In Country
      Music & Night Train To Nashville Compilations
      Inquiries of all types to underwaterculprit@...

      Thanks
      Jason Baldinger
      Americana Director

      WRCT
      1 WRCT Plaza
      5000 Forbes Ave
      Pgh, PA 15213

      Major Lance/ The Very Best Of/ It's Monkey Time
      J.B Lenoir/ Mojo Boogie/ (I Wanna) Play A Little While
      The Breakup Society/ James at 35/ Favorite Shorts
      Old Time Relijun/ Lost Night/ Tigers In The Temple
      The East New York Ensemble Of Music/ At The Helm/ Bent-El-Jerusalem
      Randy Newman/ Songbook Vol 1/ Louisana 1927
      Frank Black and the Catholics/ Show Me Your Tears/ When Will Hapiness
      Find Me Again
      Various Artists/ Radio Java/ Radio Republik Indonesia
      The Opus/ Breathing Lessons/ Mission Control
      Porter Wagoner/ The Essential/ Highway Headin' South

      Dominic Duval and Mark Whitecage/ Rules of Engagement, Vol. 1/ Marks
      On The Wall

      Nilsson/ The Point!/ Are You Sleeping?
      Carpenters/ Greatest Hits/ Rainy Days & Mondays
      The Kids of Widney High/ Act Your Age/ T/T
      Dave Alvin/ King of California/ Border Radio
      Rodd Kieth/ V/A-Off the Charts: The Song Poem Story Soundtrack/
      Ecstacy To Frenzy

      Munehiro Narita and Shoji Hano/ Kyoaku No Intention/ 1

      Cecil Gant/ V/A-Night Train To Nashville/ Nashville Jumps
      Georgia Yellow Hammers/ V/A-From Where I Stand: The Black Experience
      In Coutry Music/ 4 G Rag
      Peggy Scott & Jo Jo Jackson/ V/A-Night Train To Nashville/ Soul
      Shake
      Arthur Alexander/ V/A-From Where I Stand.../ Detroit City
      The Prisonaires/ V/A-Night Train To Nashville/ Just Walking In The
      Rain
      The Supremes/ V/A-From Where I Stand.../ It Makes No Difference Now
      Etta James/ V/A-Night Train To Nashville/ What I'd Say (Live)
      Stoney Edwards/ V/A-From Where I Stand.../ Hank & Lefty Raised My
      Country Soul
      Esquiteria/ V/A-Night Train To Nashville/ Rockin' This Joint
      Deford Bailey/ V/A-From Where I Stand.../ Pan American Blues
      Clifford Curry/ V/A-Night Train To Nashville/ She Shot A Hole In My
      Soul

      Rowe/Lehn/Schmickler/ Rabbit Run/ Tk 11-19

      Wynonie Hartris/ V/A-From Where I Stand/ Bloodshot Eyes
      The Marigolds/ V/A-Night Train To Nashville/ Rollin Stone
      Professor Longhair/ V/A-From Where I Stand/ Jumbalaya
      Ruth Brown/ V/A-Night Train To Nashville/ Mama He Treats Your
      Daughter Mean
      Peg Leg Howell & Eddie Anthony/ V/A-From Where I Stand.../ Turkey
      Buzzard Blues
      Kid King's Combo/ V/A-Night Train To Nashville/ Skip's Boogie
      Ivory Joe Hunter/V/A-From Where I Stand/ City Lights
      Shy Guy Douglas/ V/A-Night Train To Nashville/ Monkey Doin' Woman"
      O.C Smith/ Help Me Make It Through The Night/ T/T
      (Had to add this, Smith might be one of the most underratted soul
      country singers around)

      Richard Holmes/ On Basie's Bandstand/ Rip Tide

      Tom Rush/ Blues, Songs & Ballads/ Big Fat Woman
      Chris McGregor's Brotherhood Of Breath/ Bremen To Bridgwater/
      Untitled Original
      Bonnie "Prince" Billy/ Sings Greatest Palace Music/ West Palm Beach
      William Elliot Whitmore/ Hymns For The Hopeless/ Cold & Dead
      Abner Jay/ One Man Band/ Cocaine Blues
      Sein Sah Thin/ V/A-Princess Nicotene/ Really Strange & Wierd Things
      Don Cherry Blue Lake East
      Jack Gordon/ V/A-Victrola Favorites Vol 7/ Wish I Had A Drink
      Squarepusher/ Ultravisitor/ Tetra-Sync
      Robert Millis/ Recordings From Laos, Cambodia, Thailand & Myanmar/
      Hsaing Waing Improvisation
      Caroliner Rainbow/ Hermena Milk Queen/ Maple Truck Tires
      Bob Dorough/ Devil May Care/ I Had the Craziest Dream
      Various Artists/ Night Recordings From Bali Peliatan/ Night Walk/
      Gamelan Rehersal
      Bob Dylan/ Live 1964/ The Lonesome Death Of Hattie Carrol
      Bukka White/ Big Daddy/ Black Crepe Blues
      Papa M/ Hole of Burning Alms/ Last Caress
      Chris Mills/ Plays and Sings/Nobody's Favorite EP/ This Is Not An
      Easy Thing
      Doug Kwartler/ Halfway House/ Places
      Mars/ The Complete Studio Recordings NYC 1977-1978/ Puerto Rican
      Ghosts
      Basil Kirchin/ The Abominable Dr. Phibes/ War March Of The Priest

      Steffen Basho-Junghams/ 7 Books/ VI

      Impressions/ This Is My Country/ Fool For You

      -Fin-