Willard Grant Conspiracy in Belgrade

  • Aleksandar Lazarevic
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2004
      Hello to all,

      Last night our audience experienced one of the greatest concerts in a
      while. For a whole day i get response from my audience, fans and people who
      heard first time for WGC last night and all of them are delighted. WGC were
      one of the first band who sent cd for my radio show and it was 1997. Thanx
      to Paul Austin (now Transmissionary six). Since then WGC are on the air more
      or less constantly. That's why Robert Fisher four times said he's very
      impresed how good our audience knows WGC repertoire. Someone asked for Love
      Doesn't last night. That song was only on one cdep and i can suppose how
      Robert was confused. They played for more than hour and 45 min. After
      official set they did one encore but it was only one song. Audience asked
      then for another encore and it was 5 minutes ovation but they did not came
      on the stage again.
      I managed to meet Robert and he's really cool guy. He signed cds and
      talked with audience so i did not want to take too much of his time. He told
      me he's coming back home after June 16th (seems it's a long tour). Band is
      in top form and they did amazing set of songs. There were songs from their
      first album and songs from all of their albums. Most of the set were songs
      from Regard the end (not surprise). I'd really want to read his opinion so
      if anyone see them these days please ask about concert in Belgrade. Thanx!

      Aleksandar