Fwd: [twangdj] Playlist: "Fear & Whiskey" 3/29/04

  • jason baldinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2004
      underwaterculprit <underwaterculprit@...> wrote:To: twangdj@yahoogroups.com
      From: "underwaterculprit"
      Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 00:16:26 -0000
      Subject: [twangdj] Playlist: "Fear & Whiskey" 3/29/04

      "Fear & Whiskey"
      Mondays 7 to 9pm
      88.3 fm Pittsburgh or www.wrct.org on the web
      Inquiries of all types to underwaterculprit@...

      Jason Baldinger
      Americana Director

      1 WRCT Plaza
      Carnegie Mellon University
      5000 Forbes Ave
      PGH, PA 15213

      Merzbow/ Last Of Analog Sessions/ Caterpillar

      My Morning Jacket/ It Still Moves/ Golden
      Bonnie "Prince" Billy/ Sings Greatest Palace Music/ Viva Ultra
      Wilco/ Being There/ The Lonely One
      Giant Sand /Cover Magazine/ El Paso/ Out On The Weekend
      Creedence Clearwater Revival/ Willy and the Poor Boys/ Effigy
      Screaming Trees/ Sweet Oblivion/ Dollar Bill

      Arthur Russell/ The World of Arthur Russell/ SchoolBell

      Graham Parker/ Your Country/ Nation Of Shopkeepers
      Guy Clark/ S/T/ Don't You Take It So Bad
      Doug Kwartler/ Halfway House/ Range
      Kris Kristofferson/ Essential/ Broken Freedom Song
      Vic Chesnutt/ Silver Lake/ I'm Through
      Jon Rauhouse/ Steel Guitar Rodeo/ Powerhouse
      Starlings, TN/ Between Hell & Baton Rouge/ The Cumberland (In A Van
      By The River)

      Accelera Deck/ Ipsissima Vox/ Parallel

      Barn Burning/ Weatheredbound/ Windshield
      Tom Russell/ Indians Cowboys Horses Dogs/ Tonight We Ride
      Sun Kil Moon/ Ghosts of the Great Highway/ Pancho Villa
      The Stanley Brothers/ A Night Long Ago/ Drifting Too Far From The
      Various Artists/ Doughboys, Cowboys and Playboys/ Jerry Irby/ Nails
      In My Coffin
      Drive-By Truckers/ Decoration Day/ Sounds Better In A Song
      Sir Douglas Quintet/ The Return Of Doug Saldana/ Me & My Destiny
      Richmond Fontaine/ Post to Wire/ Barely Losing

      John Prine/ Sweet Revenge/ T/T
      Slacks!/ S/T/ Solid Gold
      Willie Nelson/ The Essential/ Me & Paul
      Ken Layne & the Corvids/ Fought Down/ T/T
      Eric Fontana/ Hat & Shoes/ Sometimes On Sunday
      Roger Miller/ Dang Me/ T/T

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      To visit your group on the web, go to:

      Do you Yahoo!?