Fwd: [twangdj] Playlist for "Does Your Hometown Really Care" 3/25/04

  • jason baldinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2004
      underwaterculprit <underwaterculprit@...> wrote:To: twangdj@yahoogroups.com
      From: "underwaterculprit"
      Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 15:55:22 -0000
      Subject: [twangdj] Playlist for "Does Your Hometown Really Care" 3/25/04

      howdieeeee

      "Does Your Hometown Really Care"
      Thursdays Noon to 4pm
      88.3 fm in Pittsburgh or www.wrct.org
      Nameless Song/Album Feature: Times Ain't Like They Used To Be Vol 1-8
      Inquiries or all types to underwaterculprit@...

      Thanks
      Jason Baldinger
      Americana Director

      WRCT
      1 WRCT Plaza
      Carnegie Mellon University
      5000 Forbes Ave
      PGH, PA 15213

      Tomato Box/ Any Road/ Blaze On, Idiot Sun, Blaze On
      Munehiro Narita and Shoji Hano/ Kyoaku No Intention/ 3

      Reverend Gary Davis/ From Blues to Gospel/ I Heard the Angles
      Singing
      Rich Kids/ Ghosts of Princes in Towers/ T/T
      Robert Millis/ Recordings From Laos, Cambodia, Thailand & Myanmar/
      Our Traditional Music Is Sensational
      (Containing portions of Leo Sayer's "More Than Words Can Say"
      Volebeats/ Country Favorites/ Manon (S. Gainsbourg)
      Steve Wynn & The Miracle 3/ Static Transmission/ State Trooper (B.
      Springsteen)
      George Danquan/ V/A-The Danque!! A Compilation of West African Funk/
      Just A Moment
      The Beatles/ Let It Be 45/ You Know My Name Look Up My Number*
      Charles Gocher/ Pint Sized Spartacus/ Hymn For Kali Ma

      Merzbow/ Last Of Analog Sessions/ Monmon

      Donovan/ Essential Donovan/ Wear Your Love Like Heaven
      The Kids of Widney High/ Act Your Age/ Life Without The Cow
      Steely Dan/ Steely Dan Story/ Dr Wu
      Minutemen/ Double Nickels on the Dime/ Jesus & Tequila
      Johnny Cash/ Unearthed Cindy/ (W/Nick Cave)*
      Syreeta/ V/A-A Cellarful Of Motown/ You Make Me Feel Like (Everything
      Is All Right)

      Chris McGregor's Brotherhood Of Breath/ Bremen To Bridgwater/ Kwhalo

      Various Artists Times Ain't Like They Used to Be, Vol. 1 The Four
      Wanderers/ The Fautlt's In Me
      Various Artists Times Ain't Like They Used To Be Vol 2 Earl Johnson &
      His Dixie Entertainers/ John Henry Blues
      Various Artists Times Ain't Like They Used To Be Vol 3 Lowe Stokes/
      Billy Of The Lowground
      Various Artists Times Ain't Like They Used To Be Vol 4 Charlie
      Patton/ Magnolia Blues
      Various Artists Times Ain't Like They Used To Be Vol 5 Skip
      James/Hard Time Killing Floor
      Various Artists Times Ain't Like They Used To Be Vol 8 David Miller/
      Jailhouse Rag
      Various Artists Times Ain't Like They Used To Be Vol 1 Southern
      Moonlight Entertainers/ How To Make Love
      Various Artists Times Ain't Like They Used To Be Vol 2 Sid Harkreader
      & Grady Tate/ Old Joe
      Various Artists Times Ain't Like They Used To Be Vol 3 Carlisle
      Brohers/ Sal Got A Meatskin
      Various Artists Times Ain't Like They Used To Be Vol 4 Georgia Yellow
      Hammers/ Kiss Me Quick

      Scott Rosenberg/ Creative Orchestra Music, Chicago 2001/ 7x

      Various Artists Times Aint Like They Used To Be Vol 5 Murphy Brothers
      Harp Band/ Boat Song March
      Various Artists Times Aint Like They Used To Be Vol 6 Louis Lasky/
      Caroline
      Various Artists Times Aint Like They Used To Be Vol 7 Ben Jarrel &
      Frank Jenkins/ Jack Of Diamonds
      Various Artists Times Aint Like They Used To Be Vol 1 J.P Nestor/
      Train On The Island
      Various Artists Times Aint Like They Used To Be Vol 2 Cannon's Jug
      Stomper's/ The Rooster Crowing Blues
      Various Artists Times Aint Like They Used To Be Vol 3 Wilmer Watts &
      His Lonely Eagles/ Sleepy Desert
      Various Artists Times Aint Like They Used To Be Vol 4 Stripling
      Brothers/ Wolves Howling
      Various Artists Times Aint Like They Used To Be Vol 5 Blind Joe
      Reynolds/ Cold Woman Blues
      Various Artists Times Aint Like They Used To Be Vol 6 Mississippi
      Moaner/ It's Cold In China
      Various Artists Times Aint Like They Used To Be Vol 7 Sheffield Male
      Quartet/Christ Arose
      Various Artists Times Aint Like They Used To Be Vol 8 Rev. W.M
      Mosley/ Yes! Tis Me

      Eddie Gale/ Black Rhythm Happening/ T/T

      The Beatles/ Let It Be 45/ You Know My Name Look Up My Number*
      Bob Dylan/ Live 1964/ Silver Dagger(W/ Joan Baez)*
      Slim Cessna's Auto Club/ Always Say Please & Thank You/ Blue Yodel
      #4*
      Jim Kweskin Jug Band/ Greatest Hits/ Never Swat A Fly*
      Lonesome Bob/ Things Fall Apart/ Point Of No Return*
      Hochkenkeit/ I Love You/ Ritual Nacirema
      Yusef Lateef/ Eastern Sounds/ Blues From The Orient
      Mekons/ Punk Rock/ Teeth
      Abner Jay/ One Man Band/ I'm So Depressed

      Antanas Jasenka/ An Artist And A Plane/ Inflight

      Doug Kwartler/ Halfway House/ Morning Burn
      Dreadnots/ Lightyears/ Nowhere
      Cud/ Peel Sessions/ You Sexy Thing
      Paul Labrise/ Naked Arcade Heart/ These Flowers Smell Like Humans
      Joe Tex/ V/A-From Where I Stand:The Black Experience in Country
      Music/ Half A Mind

      Van Morrison/ Astral Weeks/ Slim Slow Slider

      * = Request

      _Fin_

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT