Re: [fearnwhiskey] Re: Playlist for Memphis to Manchester on March 04, 2004

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9, 2004
      Speaking -- sorta -- of covers, the Raven reissue of Bill Withers's first
      two albums includes a fine live track of Withers and Bobby Womack doing
      Womack's "It's All Over Now". But my favorite covers to listen to this
      week are Nina Simone's reggae-fied version of Randy Newman's "Baltimore"
      and her poppy take on Hall & Oates's "Rich Girl".

      Carl Z.

      --On Monday, March 8, 2004 11:06 PM +0000 jwmoosefan2001 <johnw@...>