second city to none

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2004
      I don't have time to go into all the lovely things we did in Chicago (in
      part because I'll have to make time to listen to the music we bought --
      Dusty Groove in particular is a very dangerous store for me to pack a
      credit card in), but it was a pleasure to break (or more accurately, fold)
      Ethiopian bread with folks from both of the lists I'm posting this to and
      speak face to face rather than over the internet. 'Twas great to see (and
      in some cases, meet) Tracy, Andy, Bob, Julie,
      Ethan-who-looks-like-Tim-Finn, Louise, Peter, and (after all these years!)
      the Krueg, who made it out to see a fabulous Richard Buckner show on
      Friday. I need to get back to town more often.

      but now I must work,