Re: [fearnwhiskey] Alt. Country Best Voice

  • rickkelly1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2004
      Yeah Victor....you are SOOOO right, Jessica Andrews has the BEST voice in
      ALTERNATIVE country EVER!

      sheeeeeesh.

      In a message dated 3/7/2004 8:35:32 PM Central Standard Time,
      victorcoral@... writes:
      hello everybody,

      I just joined this group, congrats to the owner, it's very cool

      I want to take this occasion to talk about one of my favorite
      artists and who I consider to have the best voice in Alt. Country,
      Jessica Andrews

      I just started a new group about the gorgeous 20-year-old vocal
      prodigy. It's the only active Jessica group at this time. I have
      included a really nice photo gallery and audio files of Jessica
      rarities, special versions of her songs not found on her
      regular cd's

      So keep up with a true gem in today's American music. I will post
      news and updates of everything Jessica (and Marcel)

      so check it out and PLEASE JOIN at:

    • Barry Mazor
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 8, 2004
        What's this "Alt.Country"? I don't get it.

        -Barry Mazor