Town & Country, New Zealand. Monday 08 March

  • Blue Smoke Music Company
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2004
      TOWN & COUNTRY RADIO SHOW, 783 kHz AM, Mon 08 March
      9 pm start-time. Dedications PhoneLine: 04-38 58 783
      nzcountry-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Artist of the Week: CINDY CASHDOLLAR, Slide Show [texasmusicroundup.com]
      Album of the Week: BLAKE STAMPER, The Way back To Texas [HBM]

      * @ 9.00 pm RITCHIE ROBERTS paddles in from The Twin Lakes Opry:

      LES PAUL & MARY FORD, St Louis Blues [Capitol]
      WAYLON JENNINGS, Theme From Dukes Of Hazzard [BMG]
      LORETTA LYNN, Coal Miner's Daughter [MCA]
      DON McLEAN, Crying [UA]
      TERRY ROBERTS, Wish I had A Nickel [unreleased] NZ
      CRYSTAL GAYLE, Crying In The Rain [EMI]
      REWA McGREGOR, We're All Passing Through [unreleased] NZ
      ANN BUSH, Crazy [unreleased] NZ
      RITCHIE ROBERTS, Jambalaya [unreleased] NZ

      * @ 9.45 pm MERV WALTERS surrenders up his WMD [Western Music discs]:

      ATWATER & DONNELLY, River Of Jordan [atwater-donnelly.com]
      MARY SCHNEIDER, Range In The Western Sky [Rajon]
      BILL NETTLES & THE DIXIE BLUE BOYS, Shake It And Take It [Cattle]
      FERLIN HUSKY: Beaver On My Lap, Bear On My Tail [Rajon]
      GEORGE JONES & MELBA MONTGOMERY, A Long Walk Off A Tall Rock [UA]
      MARTY ROBBINS, Grown Up Tears [Columbia]
      ROGER MILLER, Little Green Apples [Smash]
      THE BACKSTABBERS, I'm Gonna Rise And Fall [thebackstabbers.org]
      BILL TURNER & BLUE SMOKE, Bayou Baby [Mansion]
      DAVE & SUGAR, I'm Knee Deep In Loving You [RCA]
      RICK WOODS, How About You? [Echota]
      WEBDELL FERGUSSON: Marriage Aint A Word, It's A Sentence [wendellferguson.com]
      DUANE MICHAELS, Standing On The Edge Of Love [duanemichaels.com]

      * EDDIE O'STRANGE, Dedications and a truck load of Brand New Releases:

      ZONA JONES, House Of Negotiable Affections [CD-Tex]
      CINDY CASHDOLLAR, Slide Show [texasmusicroundup.com]
      3 RING RODEO, I Don't Drink About You Anymore [CD-Tex]
      BLAKE STAMPER: Wet, Crazy & Alone [HBM]
      ONION CREEK CRAWDADDIES, Blood In My Veins [onioncreekcrawdaddies.com]
      BLAKE STAMPER, Disgustingly Domesticated [HBM]
      DAVID LEASK, Life [davidleask.com]
      AMAZING ACRES, Blues For Dixie [demo]
      LOU REID & CAROLINA, Kiss And Tell [loureidandcarolina.com]
      DIERKS BENTLEY, I Bought The Shoes [Capitol]
      SHERRY KENNEDY, The Only Thing In Texas [sherrykennedy.com]
      STEVE RICHARDS, West Texas Tears [steverichards.net]

      Our grateful thanks to all the artists, labels and studios who make their
      music available for us to broadcast nation-wide. New Zealand thanks you.
      Eddie <blue.smoke@...>

      Eddie O'Strange, Town & Country Radio Show's anchor host for 13.5 years.
      Postal Address: 21 Redvers Drive, Belmont, Lower Hutt 6009, New Zealand