Fwd: [twangdj] Playlist: "Does Your Hometown Really Care" 3/04/04

  • jason baldinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2004
      underwaterculprit <underwaterculprit@...> wrote:To: twangdj@yahoogroups.com
      From: "underwaterculprit"
      Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 23:15:00 -0000
      Subject: [twangdj] Playlist: "Does Your Hometown Really Care" 3/04/04

      Howdieeeee

      "Does Your Hometown Really Care"
      Thursdays Noon to 4pm
      88.3 fm Pittsburgh or www.wrct.org
      Inquiries of all kinds to underwaterculprit@...

      Thanks
      Jason Baldinger
      Americana Director

      WRCT
      1 WRCT Plaza
      Carnegie Mellon University
      5000 Forbes Ave
      Pgh, PA 15213

      Frank Black and the Catholics/ Show Me Your Tears/ Nadine
      Sun City Girls/ Flute & Mask/ Dunkun Olympic Theater
      Bert Jansch/ Avocet/ Osprey
      Various Artists/ Tangle Eye: Alan Lomax's Southren Journey Remixed/
      John Henry Blues
      The Funk Brothers/ Best Of/ Soul Stomp
      The Kids of Widney High/ Act Your Age/ Life Without The Cow
      Various Artists/ I Remember/ Syria Radaio Tartus
      Volebeats/ Country Favorites/ Maggot Brain
      Henry Flynt & The Insurrections/ I Don't Wanna/ Dreams Away
      Mekons/ Punk Rock/ Teeth

      Cecil Taylor/ Student Studies/ Amplitude

      Barn Burning/ Weatheredbound/ Preperations For Winter
      Mark Ribot/ Don't Blame Me/ Ghosts*
      Celia Cruz/ 100% Azucar!/ Ritmo, Tambo Y Flores*

      The Claudia Quintet/ I, Claudia/ Just Like Him

      The Breakup Society/ James at 35/ Robin Zander*
      Gene Marshall/ V/A-Off the Charts: The Song Poem Story Soundtrack/
      Jimmie Carter Says Yes
      Steve & His Hot Shots/ V/A-The Cornshucker's Frolic, Vol. 2/ The
      Grape Vine Twist
      Doug Kwartler/ Halfway House/ Range
      The Mar-Keys/ Damnifiknow/Memphis Experience/ Cloud 9
      Jack Owens & Bud Spires/ V/A-Alan Lomax Blues Songbook/ Catfish
      Blues
      Dreadnots/ Lightyears/ Leaning On The Everlasting Arm
      Garnet Mimms/ Cry Baby/ T/T

      Richard Holmes/ On Basie's Bandstand/ (Back Home Again In) Indiana

      Bob Dylan/ John Wesley Harding/ I Am A Lonesome Hobo
      Rodd Keith/ Ecstacy to Frenzy/ Shome Howe Jehovason Plays
      Lee Hazelwood/ N.S.V.I.P.s/ Have You Made Any New Bombs Today
      Woody Guthrie/ Ballads of Sacco and Vanzetti/ Old Judge Thayer

      Stephane Rives/ Fibres/ Larsen et la Roseau

      Abner Jay/ One Man Band/ Royal Palm
      Danger Mouse & Jay-Z/ The Grey Album/ Public Service Announcement
      The Incredible String Band/ Hannibal Sampler/ Big Ted*
      Richmond Fontaine/ Post to Wire/ Barely Losing
      Duke Ellington/ Uptown Ellington/ A Tone Parallel to Harlem (Harlem
      Suite)
      Wayne Hancock/ A Town Blues/ Viper
      Bobby Conn/ The Homeland/ The Style I Need

      Eugene Chadbourne/ Dr. Eugene Chadboourne's Adventures At The Guitar
      Festival/ 4

      Ghost/ Snuff Box Immanence/ Live With Me
      The Five/ S/T/ Pray For Me
      Allen Shaw/ V/A-Times Ain't Like They Used to Be, Vol. 2/ Moanin' The
      Blues
      Friends of Dean Martinez/ In The Wire/ Witchita Lineman*
      Terry Allen/ Juarez/ Cantina Carlotta
      Johnny Barfield/ V/A-Times Ain't Like They Used To Be Vol. 8/ Gonna
      Ride Till The Sun Goes Down
      Speedy West & Jimmy Bryant/ Stratosphere Boogie/ Speedin' West
      Sun Kil Moon/ Ghosts of the Great Highway/ Salvador Sanchez

      * = Request

      -Fin-

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      Click Here