Fwd: [twangdj] Playlist: "Does Your Hometown Really Care" 2/26/04

  • jason baldinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2004
      underwaterculprit <underwaterculprit@...> wrote:To: twangdj@yahoogroups.com
      From: "underwaterculprit"
      Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 00:49:35 -0000
      Subject: [twangdj] Playlist: "Does Your Hometown Really Care" 2/26/04

      howdieeeee

      "Does Your Hometown Really Care"
      Thursday Noon to 4pm
      88.3 fm Pittsburgh or www.wrct.org
      Inquiries of all types to underwaterculprit@...

      Thanks
      Jason Baldinger
      Americana Director

      WRCT
      1 WRCT Plaza
      Carnegie Mellon University
      5000 Forbes Ave
      Pgh PA 15213

      Binkley Brothers Dixie Clodhoppers/ V/A-Nashville: The Early String
      Bands/ I'll Rise When The Rooster Crows
      The Breakup Society/ James at 35/ Robin Zander
      Cheap Trick/ Dream Police/ Voices
      Slacks!/ S/T/ Space Cowboys
      Tom Rush/ Blues, Songs & Ballads/ Diamond Joe
      Dreadnots/ Lightyears/ Nowhere
      Terry Allen/ Juarez/ Cortez Sail

      Blue Gene Tyranny/ Take Your Time/ Song Number 1

      The Band/ The Band/ King Harvest (Has Surely Come)
      J. D Robb/ Rhythmania/ Green Mansions-Abel and Rima

      Scott Rosenberg/ Creative Orchestra Music, Chicago 2001/ Wash

      Freddy Fender/ Rock 'N Roll Dime/ Si Me Vas a Ver
      Sister Rosetta Tharpe/ Sing Sister Sing/ The Gospel Train

      Zoot Sims and the Gershwin Brothers/ The Man I Love/ I Got Rhythm

      Frank Black/ Teenager Of The Year/ Headache
      Fog/ Hummer/ T/T
      Bo Weavil Jackson/ V/A-Times Ain't Like They Used To Be Vol 7/ Devil
      & My Brown Shoes
      Dan Sartain/ Dan Sartain vs. The Serpientes/ Romance
      Abner Jay/ One Man Band/ I'm So Depressed
      Richmond Fontaine/ Post to Wire/ Wilamette
      Human Instinct/ Stoned Guitar/ T/T

      Stuart Saunders Smith/ Breath/ Blue Too

      Rev. Robert Wilkins/ ...Remember Me/ You Got To Move
      Julie Marsellaise/ V/A-Hot Women/ Yama N'Chauf Haja Tegennen
      Uncle Dave Macon/ V/A-Nashville: The Early String Bands Vol 2/Over
      The Road I'm Bound
      Jandek/ Lost Cause/ Babe I Love You
      Bessie Tucker/ 1928-1929/ Penintentary
      Sun City Girls/ Carnival Folklore Resurrection Radio/ Krung Thep Cut-
      up
      Mekons/ Punk Rock/ Lonely & Wet

      Liberty Ellman/ Tactiles/ Temporary Aid

      Vertical Slits/ Under The Blood Red Lava Lamp/ Smudge
      Lonnie Johnson/ Steppin' on the Blues/ She's Makin Whoppee in Hell
      Tonight
      Lucero/ That Much Further West/ Hate & Jealousy
      Reverend Gary Davis/ From Blues To Gospel/ I'll Do My Last Singing
      The Meters Zony Mash I Need More Time

      -Fin-