Re: [fearnwhiskey] Paul Kelly live

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2004
      --On Thursday, February 26, 2004 3:06 AM -1100 Chris Hill
      <chillout@...> wrote:

      > Will be interested to hear Carl's recommendations.

      Other than buy the whole catalog? The best-of is a logical place to start,
      but _Comedy_, _Gossip_, _So Much Water So Close to Home_ and _Under the
      Sun_ are among my favorite albums by anyone in any genre. Not to slight
      the more recent stuff, all of which I recommend, but that is the gold
      standard for me.

      I'm pretty sure they're all available at sale prices in the UK.