Clink

  • Steve Gardner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2004
      Hey,

      If any of you review writers want to branch out into the world of music review writing, let me know. At my magazine (www.clinkmagazine.com) we are all volunteer so nobody gets paid (including me, unforch), but you wouldn't believe how many hot chicks/dudes will be hitting on you when they find out you write for a small internet music magazine. It's unreal.

      I have a list of records that are available, if you'd like to give it a shot. If you have an example of your writing, send it to me. Also, you might want to check the webzine out first to see if you want to be associated with us. I'm open to all sorts of music. If you see something missing on the website, it just means I don't have anyone to write about it. Perhaps that should be you?

      And if you've written for us before, consider this a personal invitation to come back and write some more. My address book was lost and so I may have lost your contact information.

      Ok, back to your regularly scheduled programming....

      Steve Gardner
      www.clinkmagazine.com
      www.topsoil.net
      steve@...