Re: [fearnwhiskey] Dollar Store- self titled record (Bloodshot)

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2004
      --On Wednesday, February 25, 2004 2:58 AM +0000 Jason Gross
      <perfectlist@...> wrote:

      > I'm kind of surprised that no one else has commented about this
      > wonderful record here. It's definitely the best thing I've heard
      > recently- easily on par with the Waco Brothers themselves (even
      > though this is considered a side-project). It's not often that I
      > hear a record where there's absolutely no bad (or even average)
      > songs at all on it. Also, I didn't realize what a good "song" the
      > Cher cover actually is.

      Glad to hear good things about it, I will search for it next week. I know
      some people have issues with Dean's voice, but he always puts a couple of
      the strongest songs on each Waco Brothers' album, and I still think "Dry
      Land" coulda made it in Nashville.