RE: [fearnwhiskey] terry allen

  • Justin Hopper
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2004
      On 3 Feb 2004 at 9:34, shaun belcher wrote:

      > aw god almighty genius even
      >
      > seriously Juarez is awesome hadn't realised been reissued
      >
      > in my all time top ten
      >
      > and he is playing few dates in UK soon
      >
      >>I heard this as well but can't find any listings. Any idea when ?

      >>Andy

      Check it out here:
      http://www.sugarhillrecords.com/events/seeartist.cgi?Terry+Allen

      In a bizarre and glorious twist of fate, not only is Allen playing the UK
      while I'm in England, he's playing London on a night I'll actually be in
      London. Small miracles.

      5/10 - Dingwalls, London

      What's Dingwalls like? Haven't ever been there.

      juddy
    • Andy Benham
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2004
        On 3 Feb 2004 at 9:38, Justin Hopper wrote:

        > Check it out here:
        > http://www.sugarhillrecords.com/events/seeartist.cgi?Terry+Allen
        >
        > In a bizarre and glorious twist of fate, not only is Allen playing the UK
        > while I'm in England, he's playing London on a night I'll actually be in
        > London. Small miracles.
        >
        > 5/10 - Dingwalls, London
        >
        > What's Dingwalls like? Haven't ever been there.
        >
        > juddy

        Now called Lock 17, its just off Camden High St. near Camden Town
        Tube. I haven't been myself but it is a well known London venue,
        albeit quite small I think. Certainly you should try to get tickets in
        advance if possible.

        Andy