terry allen

  • shaun belcher
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 3, 2004
      aw god almighty genius even

      seriously Juarez is awesome hadn't realised been reissued

      in my all time top ten

      and he is playing few dates in UK soon

      shaun belcher
      co-editor
      flyin shoes review
      http://www.flyinshoes.fsnet.co.uk

      ---

    • Andy Benham
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 3, 2004
        On 3 Feb 2004 at 9:34, shaun belcher wrote:

        > aw god almighty genius even
        >
        > seriously Juarez is awesome hadn't realised been reissued
        >
        > in my all time top ten
        >
        > and he is playing few dates in UK soon

        I heard this as well but can't find any listings. Any idea when ?

        Andy

        > shaun belcher
        > co-editor
        > flyin shoes review
        > http://www.flyinshoes.fsnet.co.uk
        >

        > ---

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Lance Davis
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 3, 2004
          I didn't realize we had so many Terry Allen fans at FnW HQ. Well
          well well ... several weeks ago the Austin Chronicle ran this feature
          on him because of his art opening:

          http://www.austinchronicle.com/issues/dispatch/2003-12-
          19/arts_feature.html

          From the same ish, here's a link to his discography with capsule
          reviews:

          http://www.austinchronicle.com/issues/dispatch/2003-12-
          19/arts_feature2.html

          Enjoy, LD
        • Justin Hopper
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 3, 2004
            On 3 Feb 2004 at 9:34, shaun belcher wrote:

            > aw god almighty genius even
            >
            > seriously Juarez is awesome hadn't realised been reissued
            >
            > in my all time top ten
            >
            > and he is playing few dates in UK soon
            >
            >>I heard this as well but can't find any listings. Any idea when ?

            >>Andy

            Check it out here:
            http://www.sugarhillrecords.com/events/seeartist.cgi?Terry+Allen

            In a bizarre and glorious twist of fate, not only is Allen playing the UK
            while I'm in England, he's playing London on a night I'll actually be in
            London. Small miracles.

            5/10 - Dingwalls, London

            What's Dingwalls like? Haven't ever been there.

            juddy
          • Andy Benham
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 3, 2004
              On 3 Feb 2004 at 9:38, Justin Hopper wrote:

              > Check it out here:
              > http://www.sugarhillrecords.com/events/seeartist.cgi?Terry+Allen
              >
              > In a bizarre and glorious twist of fate, not only is Allen playing the UK
              > while I'm in England, he's playing London on a night I'll actually be in
              > London. Small miracles.
              >
              > 5/10 - Dingwalls, London
              >
              > What's Dingwalls like? Haven't ever been there.
              >
              > juddy

              Now called Lock 17, its just off Camden High St. near Camden Town
              Tube. I haven't been myself but it is a well known London venue,
              albeit quite small I think. Certainly you should try to get tickets in
              advance if possible.

              Andy